Part 3

——————————————————————————————————————————————————————

We got to the restaurant my mom texted me to go to and before my hand could reach the door Alissa got it for me. "Thank you darling" I say kissing her cheek. "Only for you princess" She said winking and grabbing my hand while walking to the doors. I was shocked to see my best friend, Makayla. I've known her since we were babies. "Omg Kayla!" I say running up to her and jumping into her arms causing her to stumble backwards and almost falling. "Hey Kk!" She says immediately hugging me back.
We sit down and talk for awhile caching up since we haven't spoken to each other for awhile. (Btw her mom and Makayla are sitting across from Alissa and Kk) While speaking to Kayla I would sneak glances at Alissa to see her looking a little off. Like she was jealous or something.i guess my plan is working. She then grabs my thigh as I was speaking causing me to cut myself off. "Are you okay? what happened?" Kayla says concerned as i look down. "Sorry I thought I dropped something but anyways-" I say looking at Alissa and continuing with what I was saying before.
As Im saying my goodbyes I notice that Alissa is already gone. Is she really that jealous? Looks like my plan is working then. I walk out to the car to see Alissa in there on her phone. Not bothering to look up from her phone she starts the car as I get in. "darling are you jealous?" I ask knowing the answer but I want to hear it from her. "..." She doesn't speak for the rest of the way home letting me know that my assumption was correct.
We get home and she opens the door for me. I walk in and take off my shoes followed by Alissa. As I get into my room I get pinned up against the door. As I go to speak a pair of lips cut me off. I moan into the kiss, not expecting her to kiss me like that. She then moves from my mouth to my neck causing moans and whimpers to spill out my mouth. She then takes me off the door and throws me on the bed. Trying to catch my breath, I sit up only to be pushed back down again. Alissa then crawls on top of me and she sits on my hips making me unable to sit back up fully.
She takes her shirt off and throws it somewhere in the room followed by my shirt. My quiet moans mixed with her heavy breathing was something I never knew I needed to hear. "B-baby.." I whine wanting to hear why she's doing this but not being able to speak correctly."Hm" She questions looking up at me. "W-why a-are y-you.." I said little by little not being able to speak correctly because she was kissing on my stomach crating love bites. "Words baby." She says not looking up from what she was doing. "W-why are y-you doing t-this.." I whimper at the end. "Maybe I was jealous because someone else was touching what is mine." She says letting me know I was correct. With the little strength left in my I flip us over so I was on top.
"Maybe I can show you that I'm all yours..." I say my hand trailing down the the button of her jeans. I then unbutton her jeans and unzip them. As I unzip them I can hear her breathing getting heavier and the speed of her breathing pick up. I get on the edge of the bed so I can do what I told her I was going to. I look up at her for consent and she nods her head rapidly. I pull her jeans all the way off followed by her painties. Sure I've seen this before but it gets better each time.
Her whimpers. Her moans. Her cries. Her legs shaking. Its amazing.
Teasing her I rub my finger in circles around her clit. "S-stop teasing me p-please!" The begging being the best part of this. Listening to her words I started to pump 2 fingers in and out of her at a slow motion at first then it speeding up along with her moans. I used my other hand and started rubbing around her clit at the same speed as my other hand. "mhm...f-faster please"
Following her words, I sped up my pace then I added my tongue to the mix. She then finished over my fingers but my movements didnt stop, instead they got faster. "I-I cant go a-any longer" She moans loudly "Yes you can princess." I said adding my tongue again. She then finished over my fingers again.
I pull out slowly making her whimper. I then leave the room to her a bath. After the bath was finished I go to the room to bring Alissa into the bathroom.
After the bath got cold I picked her up and got her dressed. After dressing her I got myself dressed. I then put her in bed and I wrapped my arms around her body and kissed her head softly. "I love you.." i said softly "mhm.. I love you more.." She said before falling asleep in my arms.
God I love this girl...
————————————————–———————————————————————————