𝗻𝗼. 𝟰

Beginne am Anfang

liked by smeezyfbaby and 500,699 others

dominicfike someone tell chloë sevingy to respond to my dm

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

user1  and suddenly my name is chloe sevingy 😧 crazy how the world works
user2  byeeeee 💀💀

user3  idk why you spelled my name like that
dominicfike  "spelled" is truly fucking insane!
user4  @dominicfike damn okay wtf 🤣🤣
user3  @dominicfike SO THIS IS HOW I GET A NOTICE THRU MY BAD SPELLING

zendaya  boots are fucking screaming
user5  BYE WHY IS DAYA HERE 💀💀💀
user6  fashion icon helping the poor by giving them fashion advice 🥺 this why we love her!!
dominicfike  venmo me boot money since you got sm to say
user7  @dominicfike rich yet begging how much money do you REALLY make...?

user8  dom really be loving these white girls 😔
user9  FACTS LIKE WHAT. ABOUT. ME.
user10  dw he be cheating on em too it's better to get away from that
user11  @user10 OH WOW 😭😭😭😭

user12 ruin me like those boots 😩😩
user13 show's over 😐
user14 WHYS IT ALREADY STANKING 🤢🤢 OH MY GOODNESS 🤮 IT ALREADY STANK!
user15 @user14 not finna play with y'all 😑💀

❝𝕴'M UNSURE AS to why exactly you're so worked up right now. what's different about this interview from all the others?" isabella asks suminar as she looks in the mirror to do her eyeliner.

it was july 20th, meaning dominic was travelling over to atlanta in exactly three days. and suminar was going to do the podcast with him in three days. you think you're mentally prepared for something until it actually happens. then when it reaches the date...

isabella knew she was feeling tense about it, so she decided to go over to suminar's place and they could get ready to get some dinner and drinks together and talk shit. that took her mind off of practically anything.

"i've been a fan of his since he used to rap, bro."

isabella squints and turns to face her slightly. "that string-strumming motherfucker used to rap?" she asks in disbelief but omar, who was on facetime to her, made sure to elaborate.

"mhm. he used to be good, too. he still kinda does in the stuff he makes now, honestly," he explains, "but why is that so scary? wait, bella. give her the phone."

suminar was smart in making omar and isabella become friends. she got a little spooked omar was coming for her top spot as isabella's number one bitch. nonetheless, when omar was around, he fit into the friendship group quite seamlessly.

she grabs the phone from where it was stood on the table so omar could see her properly. "omar let's say, hypothetically, rick james was still alive. and you've been a fan of him quite a while now?"

"since i could sing, yes."

"ooh, i ain't been fucking with the nigga that long... uhm..." suminar pauses and scratches her head but just waves it off, "it doesn't matter! i just- someone who's only ever been a hyper-fixation and a creator of things that give you a memory or dopamine now all of a sudden revealing themselves to you as real and perfectly capable of being within your space... it's scary."