Chapter 58: Moria's Strongest Servant, Oars.

Start from the beginning

(Y/N) quickly looked back to the men before her, the two flew past eachother with incredible speeds. (Y/N) studied the fight closely, not taking her eyes off their blades. "Prelude Au Fer!" Ryuma yelled as he repeatedly clashed Shusui into Zoro's blades. 'He's attempting to break his swords.' (Y/N) thought as Zoro used his Two Sword Style: Flash technique. Ryuma successfully invaded the attack, but the two swiftly clashed yet again before finally breaking away from each other.

"DEMON BEAR!" Zoro yelled out as he leaped into the air. His swords aimed straight on Shusui, forcing Ryuma to slide back into the wall behind him. Franky and Brook screamed from the swordsmen's dance, but (Y/N) continued to study the fight. 'Brook's right. They are evenly matched, but it's terrifying to think Zoro has this much power behind him. The man didn't even use half of his strength in his first duel against me.' (Y/N)'s eyes shinned brightly with admiration for her crew mate.

"(Y/N)? You okay over there?" Franky called out to her, making the woman innocent turn to him. The cyborg covered his eyes with his free hand, that wasn't holding Brook. "Too... bright!"

(Y/N) didn't respond to the cyborg since her attention was quickly grabbed by Ryuma charging at Zoro once more. (Y/N)'s eyes widened in shock when she saw Ryuma accepted Zoro's attack. 'Why didn't he avoid Zoro's blades?!' Before the woman could process what happened any longer, (Y/N) was forced to shield her face from the destruction that rained around her.

"They cut through the pillar?!" Franky yelled in sheer shock, looking up at the rubble raining down on them. "Easy! Woah!! This floor, it's gonna break apart. What do we do?!"

(Y/N) watched a large piece of rubble break off the ceiling above Franky and Brook. Quickly, (Y/N) ran back to the two behind her. "Air Shield!!" The woman commanded a large sized shield above the three, Frank and Brook looked up in awe as the rubble roughly hit the air shield before breaking apart into small pieces.

"Thanks, (Y/N). You really saved our asses there." Franky sighed in relief as he picked up Brook and threw his boney arm over his shoulder.

"Don't mention it." (Y/N) huffed a bit from the adrenaline she felt.

Frank looked back at Zoro. "That's It! We're out of here. Hang on, this place is falling to pieces." Ryuma and Zoro went back to fighting as Franky held up his hand to the wall next to him. "Weapon's LEFT!" The cyborg shot a large hole just as roof of the building broke. (Y/N) stared at the two swordsmen in awe. "Come on, (Y/N)!! Let's go!" Franky yelled back to the woman.

"What?! I wanted to watch the figh—" (Y/N)'s arm was grabbed by Franky pulling her out of harms way. The three landed on the a flat part of the broken roof.

Franky sighed in relief at the success escape. "That was a close one."

"Hey!" (Y/N) yelled at the cyborg. "I wanted to watch their— HUH?!" (Y/N) looked up at the two swordsmen running up the pyramid shaped roof to its peak, clashing blades yet again. "They're amazing..." The two began to slid back off the roof.

Brook worriedly screamed. "Watch out!! You're going to fall!!"

(Y/N) watched Zoro run around the roof. Once he reached the corner, Ryuma appeared around the other side. Ryuma jumped up into their air, sending slashes to the swordsman before clashing Shushui with Zoro's blades. Zoro was forced to dodge when Ryuma aimed Shushui at his chest. The swordsman slid down the roof making (Y/N) gasp in concern. 'He's gonna fall if he's not careful.' Luckily, Zoro quickly acted on his behalf. The swordsman dug one of his blades into the roof, catching himself before running back up the roof. Ryuma slid down towards his opponent, but was forced to chase after Zoro since the swordsman passed him. (Y/N) watched in awe was the two went back and forth with each other on the pyramid shaded roof. "Wow... even without a foot hold?" Brook stared in shock at the fighters.