Ch 23: 'When I Was Young'

Börja om från början

[3rd Person POV]

"You're witnessing it first here, folk! (Y/n) Midoriya has, for the second time in this Sports Festival, brought out his latest power-up! FEAR THIRD! We do not know much about this extraordinary feat of a Quirk other than it changes young (Y/n)'s appearance. But I have a feeling all that is going to change shortly!"

The voice of Present Mic flooded the air as the standoff between Todoroki and (Y/n) continued. The two figures, without movement, narrowed their gazes on the other. Todoroki left contemplating what exactly this form of (Y/n) could do to him, whilst the mind of the aforementioned male turned green spectre was the only thing currently in action. All the while the people watching were left to fully take in what just had happened. Whether that be in the Teacher's area...

Nezu: "Wow! That (Y/n) Midoriya really is something, huh?"

Snipe: "For someone so young being able to use his Quirk in such a way...It's incredible!"

Thirteen: "Every time I see this boy, he surprises me more and more."

Nezu: "Even so, I'm just glad he is on our side. Could you imagine what it would be like if a villain out there had the ability to control nightmares, especially on the level this boy already shows?"

Vladking: "I'd rather not think about that. Though, if it were to happen...I'd still beat him."

A grin marked the teachers lips as he turned to a few female professors standing next to him near the back. No verbal response came, but as soon as All Might heard such words, he was quick to dot them down in his mind.

All Might: [Thoughts] "I am not so sure about that, Sekijiro. Whereas most villains are motivated by greed, and their hunger to be strong. (Y/n) is different...He isn't motivated by greed or power. He is motivated by his promise. Almost to the point he completely forgets about his own life in the process. Because to him, if he were to die tomorrow, yet was able to bring to justice every villain imaginable, he would not second guess the option. That is what makes (Y/n) different...Sometimes I fear, too different..."

The words of All Might played through his head as he watched the scene closer. As he did, in the seating arena for Students, the members of Class 1-A took in the sight of (Y/n)'s latest form.

Mineta: "Wow! (Y/n) really used that form again!"

Ashido: "And so soon as well!"

Kaminari: "That's the one he used on Kaito, right?"

Sero: "I'm not really sure why you're all excited for? I mean, I get its (Y/n), but last time he used this form he didn't even move. He just got a hold of Kaito when he wasn't looking and then they both froze..."

It was at that moment a wave of laughter sounded from in front of Sero. As it did, he, and everyone else, turned toward it to see that none other than Bakugo himself was laughing.

Bakugo: "Hahaha! Why am I not surprised you do not get what is going on here, knock-off Spiderman?"

Kirishima: "Dude, what's with all the nicknames? Like, seriously?"

Bakugo: "Huh? I already told you! Remember? Everyone has nicknames because I'm too bored to remember their actual names." [Groans] "Gosh! Get it together Hard Guy!"

Kirishima: "Hard Gu--Hey! You know my name! It's Ki--"

Kirishima was suddenly cut off when Bakugo began waving him away.

Bakugo: "Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. Whatever, Hard Guy. Why don't you go somewhere and get hard, huh? Let me explain why (Y/n) is awesome."

Kirishima: [Blushes and mutters] "This is so embarrassing..."