Prologue

Rock and Roll || Choso Kamo

Two bands, Limitless and Convergence are head to head against each other, the whole world split into two deciding which ones are better, and the whole world is debating.

The two bands don't have a really good relationship with each other because of this, and are light hearted rivals, not hesitating to be better than the other.

However, singer of Limitless, Raejiko Amai, bass player of Convergence, Choso Kamo, drunkenly made out once and hooked up, entangling their lives in a way that can't be undone.

Considering their differences, egos, and personalities, it seems like a completely horrible idea, but they can't resist each other, their attraction growing as the days go on.

Will this end well for the two of them, and their bands?

This is a Band romance AU (Alternate Universe) with a female OC with Choso Kamo of JJK. The story will be written in multiple different perspectives, and will involve sexual scenes. 

//

Hello everyone, this is my first work on this account, I apologize if this isn't good. I just thought of this one day and decided to write it for my favorite character on JJK. This is all purely for fun and so people's delusions can be fed during the Christmas season or even later, it doesn't matter.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the fic!

-rmt