' why , why is he looking at me like I am some kind of cotton candy that he wants to gulp ?' thought Su Wan inwardly But then she remembered that today was supposed to be his turn , ' Ah no wonder he is looking at me like this ' . After staying with the brothers for so long , Su Wan knew that despite their differences , all of them shared one typical trait with each other - all of them were filled with too much heat ! Of course Lin Yu was exception ( lol ) but every family had one of that different child .

" I'm thinking about cooking some Chinese puffs with beef curry , you can take those as a special dish and see how it goes - if the sample sells well we cam introduce that as breakfast dish " ignoring Lin Yan 's burning gaze , Su Wan answered , and here she was thinking about controlling , if this keeps up - she will be a teenage momma soon ! Don't look at me with those fiery eyes ! I won't be able to control myself ! She was already all bothered because of the wet dream with Lin Yu and if Lin Yan keeps looking at her like this - no , no ! She will control , she will keep chanting mantras ! She will control dammit !

" Puffs with Beef curry? " Lin Yan was a bit distracted , and Su Wan couldn't help but laugh at this , she knew it alright , Lin Yan was such a capitalist - of course he will be interested in earning money first than anything else . Good dodge ! Giving herself a mental pat , she smiled and said " that's right , puffs with beef curry , usually people fill it with sugar and something else but I want to give it a little twist"

She was lying of course , Chinese puffs with beef curry was already a famous bakery item in her last life , even though she never launched the product in her own restaurant , she was very interested in eating it , she liked having midnight or early morning snacks , so she used to buy these flaky puffs a lot , it didn't take long for her to get the gist of it , and soon Su Wan was able to make her own Chinese puffs with beef curry!

‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗‗

Chapter 112 - Daring To Tease

Name:Shrewd wife of Lin brothers Author:fairytail72

if you don't get the word play read again , under 18 skip and if you read its on you don't blame author san for teaching you guys .

" Alright let's get started then " said Lin Yan picking up the wok and putting it on the stove " I need to go to the restaurant early -"

" why do you want to go to the restaurant early ?" Su Wan was a little shocked , even though Lin Yan was a hard working guy , he didn't push himself to his limits much " did my father come to cause trouble again ?" Su Bai who was eating breakfast in his house sneezed loudly , he didn't even understood who and why someone was talking behind his back , poor Su Bai had to carry a black pot on his head so early in the morning " I swear if its my father -"

" its not your father " a little amused Lin Yan smiled , not really understanding whether Su Wan was really as naive as she was acting or she was just pretending to be naive so as to escape the teasing , seeing her flushed angry face it was most likely the former . A sudden itch to tease her rose in Lin Yan 's heart than he ambiguously smiled at Su Wan and said " I want to return back home early tonight , you know ? "

Su Wan who was filled with indignation , choked on her words and coughed " Oh that "

" Oh that " still smiling with his peach blossom eyes glinting with a teasing flicker , Lin Yan used a flint and lit up the fire for cooking " did you really forget about it ? Or were you pretending to forget about it ?"

Su Wan who was teased twice ( once in dream ) and now in reality was immediately angered , she blushed in anger , her little face furiously flushing a brilliant red , good , good,good these brothers are getting more and more daring actually teasing her like this ! See who gets teased in the end did they think this aunty was a novice ? This aunty can make you wet your pants without batting an eyelid " who is pretending to forget ? Does it look like I'm scared of you ? Come at me if you have the guts ! "