Perona | Treatment

Requested by - c0rvv1d

☠️☠️☠️

Perona sat on her bed, reading a book when Gecko Moria approached her.

Moria: Perona! Where's (Y/N)?

Perona: How should I know?

Moria: You're his girlfriend, are you not?

Perona: (Giggles) It sounds so good...

Moria: Perona!

Perona: WHAT?!

Moria: (Sighs) Do you have any idea when he will be back?

Perona: He said it'd take a couple of days.

Moria: Fine. Don't forget to inform me when he comes back. I have another job for him.

Perona: Can you give him a break?! I get that he's the best but... Don't you push him too hard?

Moria: He knew what he was getting into when he decided to join us. Besides, he's never told me that he has a problem with it.

Moria walked out of her room.

Perona: (Thinking) Where are you (Y/N)? I miss you...

She waited and waited for days until one morning, she saw a small boat approaching the Island from her balcony.

Perona: Is that... It is! He has returned!

She quickly made her way to the boat to welcome (Y/N) but when she reached it, her happy expression turned into one of horror. (Y/N) was badly injured and covered with cuts.

(Y/N): H-hey there Peroni.

Perona: (Y/N)?! What happened?! Are you alright?

(Y/N): Yeah just... Give me a moment. It's been a tough few days.

Perona: Here, I'll help you.

She helped him get off the boat and they walked back to her room. She gently let him go as he sat on her bed.

(Y/N): Thanks... So? Did you miss me?

Perona: (On the verge of crying) Of course you dummy! I missed you so much!

(Y/N): I wish I could hug you right now but... You'll get all bloody.

Perona: How did this even happen?

(Y/N): I was caught by the Blackbeard pirates.

Perona: What?

(Y/N): Yeah... They were in the area and I got careless. Blackbeard's devil fruit nullified mine, I couldn't become intangible and... You know the rest. I barely escaped them.

Perona: Why'd they even fight you?

(Y/N): I don't know. Probably just for fun. He's freaking crazy. Anyway, I should probably report to Moria.