line one.

tell me, tell me.
LINE ONE.

"hi babe," she mumbled,
pressing a light kiss to his lips, a small smile on both of their faces as they got to know what they were both feeling, just by being in one another's essence.

"hi pretty girl, how'd you sleep?" everything for them was so raw. they didn't have to pretend to be happy when they weren't.

emily had slept over at corbyn's place the night prior, the brunette girl snuggled up to her boyfriend of six months made her feel secure and loved.

"my neck hurts a bit, but not terribly. it was nice and warm with you in bed with me. i hated it when you left this morning." she pouted slightly, corbyn pulling her into his lap to get closer to his girlfriend.

his left hand travelled up her back gently, followed by slowly pressing his fingers into her neck, massaging it so it would help ease the ache she was feeling. but one thing felt off.

why was he suddenly so attached to her after leaving so early in the morning? did she do something? why was the studio time scheduled at 5 in the morning?

it wasn't her career, and it wasn't her job to keep tabs on him at all times. but why did it feel like everything was so wrong with them?

"when did your studio days start at five in the morning, love?" she finally asked, dreading the response.

he hesitated. he hesitated. that was a new habit she's picked up on in the past two weeks.

"i feel more productive whenever i do it, if i'm being honest." he spoke up after a moment of hesitation, the silence after his response made her question their relationship.

was there something wrong with them? did she do something to hurt him?

just tell me, please. that's all she could think.

"i love you, corbs." she mumbled, leaning in for another kiss this morning, but she could sense there was more to the kiss than this.

"i love you too, emily."