Serpent Sleep Over

Start from the beginning

................................................
********************

When the others got there, they were joined by Pigsy, Tang and Mo. They were shocked to see, Shé nü coiling her body around a little girl and her mom.

Thats when a Monkie on a nimbus cloud came and punched the serpent. The mom and the girl were released and they ran to safety. The Monkie revealed himself to be 'the one and only', Sun Wukong.

Monkie King's pov:

"What are you doing?!!", i heard someone yell, i turned to see the kid and his friends.

"Why, did you do that", Mei, the dragon girl asked.

"Um, what do you mean, i just saved you! You're Welcome", i responded.

"Hey, that snake you punched is our friend, she pretty strong and she doesn't look so happy",The dragon girl pointed out.

I turned around only to see a punch, flying towards, it hit me really hard as I fell to the ground, my cloud disappeared.

I looked to see that girl, floating above me, it was the one that the kid brought over to the mountain.

Oh so she was the serpent.

She came down and looked at me, as is she was gonna slit my throat.

"I'm gonna destroy you, you demons", she spoke taking out a staff and two blades shot out of its sides revealing an axe, she through into the air as it split in halve, she caught both axes with a glint in her eye.

(time skip)

We were tired, and I got to say she was really powerful, she then summoned two giant serpents.

"Oh, wait I remember those snakes, the one with blue markings is Spear and the other, which has read, his name is Striker" the kid told me.

"Great. To. Know!", i said sarcastically.

She whispered something to the serpents, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

"kill them, but leave the monkie demon to me".

The serpents made their way to the others, when a huge protective dome appeared, and so did two figures inside the dome, with us.

I recognised them. They are were none other than Shéwáng and Shé nüwáng of the Giant Serpent Clan. The serpent girl charged towards the dome, as she came near, the dome disappeared and Shé nüwáng blue pink into her face, as she fell and the MK rushed to catch her. He looked at her with a worried look and a thought came to my mind as my eyes widened.

No he doesn't like her, that way does he?

(At the Serpent Palace)

We were all staring at Shé nü, waiting for her to wake up, her parents watching from afar. We then noticed her her eyes opening slowly.

She took one look at us, then she gasped and threw a punch which hit me in the face.

"She's awake!", Mei yelled as the others jumped on her.

"Here, drink this, your mom it will make you feel better", Mei said practically forcing the elixir down her throat. Her mom had left on her side table.

She pushed Mei away as she choked. She looked angry.

"What are you doing here, staring at me while I'm trying to sleep", she asked waiting for an answer.

"Well, you see you turned into a huge ser-", MK said but her mom cut him off.

"What he meant to say darling, was that you and your friends were having a sleepover and you weren't feeling well, so your father and I went to get you some elixir, while your other friends came, so they could keep an eye on you. So you should go back to bed",her mom said before shushing us out of the room.

The others we're leaving, but I stayed behind.

"Sun Wukong, do you need help finding your way out? ", Shé nüwáng asked.

"I know you're hiding something Nüwáng, it something to do with the other Shé nü, doesn't it and I'm going to find out what it is".

"Oh, Wukong of course we're hiding something, but that doesn't concern you, you insolent little chimp, get this into your dumb head, stay away from my daughter or I'll get rid of your successor, you wouldn't want that to happen would you? "

Touch him and I'll -".

"You'll what?, You are no position to make any threats, so if I were you, I would learn my place, now don't let the door hit on the way out".

This is what Shé nü looks like :