"Surprised Delilah isn't with him."

The comments we were receiving as we walked into school was terrifying. Clearly the others thought so too with the same looks on their faces.

Walking further into the school we see a little memorial made up for my brother, with flowers, pictures of him and small surfboards placed around it. It was a cute idea but not helping us with trying to move on.

"I feel like people are staring at us." Pope states, looking around.

"No shit Pope, we are the friend group of a killer who supposedly died." I point out the obvious, not meaning to sound so hurtful but he understood and just nodded his head. I felt JJ grab my hand for support as we continue to make our way to class.
_________________
It's the middle of class and my phone starts dinging. I get confused on who on earth would be texting me since I only have five friends. I then hear another phone go off and then another. Looking around I see Pope, JJ and Kiara all looking at their phones, assuming we all got the same text.

"Whose phone was that?" The teacher asks as he turns around from the whiteboard. Silence. "Right anyways." He continues.

Pope and Kiara were sitting next to each other, then me in front of them and JJ on the other side of the room.

JJ slowly makes his way to place himself in the middle of us while the teacher was paying no attention when we all open the message at the same time.

And a sight I was so unbelievably happy to see.

John B and Sarah.

The four of us just look at each other before JJ and I sprint out of the class without a word to the teacher and hearing Kiara and Pope follow shortly after.

We ended up in the courtyard and Kiara messaged him to ask if it was really him. Cause if it's someone playing a sick joke I will murder them.

'Did JJ pump my shortboard?'

Making us all laugh in response.

"It's really him!" We cry out. Immediately tears are brought to my eyes knowing my brother is now alive and safe and I haven't lost him. It's like apart of my heart was brought back and it's now complete again.

"How the hell did they get to the Bahamas?" Kie asks the question we were all thinking.

"You can't kill a Pogue."

"Especially John B."

"P4L baby!" JJ yells as we all start to wrap our arms around each other with tears knowing his really alive
________________
"Kiara I need those setups done by five!" Kiara's mom yells at her as we make our way down to a dock just down from the wreck.

"There's other people who work here!" She yells back.

"So if we're gonna clear his name, we're gonna need to of done it like yesterday." Pope states, sitting down.

"I have a plan." JJ starts. "We kidnap Rafe, tie him up and stick a gun in his mouth and just wait still he starts squawking."

"Tortures a war crime." Kie tells him, blowing that idea off.

"Guys all we need is a simple witness." Pope tells us. "We saw Wards plane fly right over our heads. With the gold inside."

"Oh but he didn't fly it." I realise.

"If somebody else flew, they were there on the tarmac. They saw Peterkin get murdered. We just have to find out whoever that was and get them to confess on record." He explains.

"How do we do that?"

"A little ghost recon."

"Woogity-woogity." We say as we all do our little handshake.
________________
"We gotta keep this simple or we'll never clear John B's name. I plant my phone in his car and then we listen on the AirPods." Pope tells us looking at JJ and I in the back seat.