The dark object she injected into Sophie.

"I believe this is what you're looking for?" Kieran yelled as I quickly ran up and snatched it out of his hands, Amelia right beside me.

"Hello Agnes." Amelia smirked, her voice ever so sweet but if you knew her then that meant she was about to kill you.

Agnes's eyes grew wide as she looked at the two of us. Her crazy eyes bounced back to Kieran. "You made a deal with the two of them?" She asked in disgust.

"After what you did to Sean, I'd deal with the devil himself just to see you suffer." Kieran threatened as he walked over to Agnes and stared at her like she was the scum of the earth.

"You can't hurt me!" Agnes lectured as she stood up to reach Kieran's level. "The entire witch community will turn against you."

"Enough!" I yelled. "Please." I said more quietly. "Enough, I don't care about witch politics, I don't care about your ridiculous little harvest ritual. What I care about is this trinket." I smiled as I held up the golden needle. "Undo its curse, or I'll show you things worse than death." I threatened towards Agnes.

Agnes scoffed. Her eyes closing in disbelief. "Dark objects don't come with an off switch. Don't believe me? Ask her." Agnes spoke as she nodded her head towards Amelia.

I looked over at Amelia whose face was filled with shock, I didn't tell her about my plan for Agnes to undo the curse but I probably should have. "She's right Klaus, you can't undo objects." Amelia said softly. "The curse took root in Sophie, meaning it's done."

"She's linked to your devil child." Agnes said through gritted teeth. "It's just a matter of time."

I closed my eyes for a brief moment, trying to keep my anger at bay. I needed answers before I murdered Agnes which meant I had to stay calm.

Amelia walked towards me, she placed a reassuring hand on my back as she whispered in my ear. "Davina will unlink her, it will be okay." She said so softly that her promise wrapped me in a warm blanket. "Don't freak out." She whispered again, her breath fanning against my neck, sending comforting goosebumps along my skin.

"You made a deal with Sophie." Agnes spat out towards Amelia. "How dare you turn your back on her!"

Amelia stepped away from me, her hand falling from my back and I had almost wished Agnes didn't speak so I could feel Amelia's touch for a moment longer. Amelia's face went from soft to annoyance as she heard Agnes.

"You used my family to get to Marcel. You fabricated a lie." Amelia scoffed. "And for that I can never respect your coven again."

"They aren't your family no more." Agnes said as she tried to distract Amelia with hurtful words. It was working, Amelia's eyes flattered for a moment. Her lips parting in sadness before she put her facade back on and smiled

"Don't speak to her on things you do not know!" I yelled towards Agnes, my anger getting the best of me when I saw sadness flicker on Amelia for just a mere second. "Amelia will always be family."

Agnes eyes flickered with something evil, her mouth moving into a smirk as she spoke. "Does she know you slept with someone hours after you two broke up? So quick to replace your so called family."

It wasn't true, I didn't sleep with anyone for a year after we broke up. Agnes was trying to get into Amelia's mind to manipulate her into going against me. She was finding Amelia's weakness and using it against her.

Amelia didn't take her eyes off of Agnes, her face stone cold. I couldn't tell if she believed Agnes or not but if she did she wasn't letting it show. She knows how mind game works, she studied psychology for this very reason.

I zoned in on Amelia's heartbeat, I could hear it pounding in her chest but the next words she spoke came out calm and collected. "Is that really any of your business?" She questioned, her eyebrow raised as she stared Agnes down.

My phone ringing cut through the air, everyone falling silent as they looked over at me. "One moment." I sighed as I brought the phone up to my ear and looked over at Amelia who was still giving a stone cold look.

"It's me, where are you?" Elijah's voice said quickly over the phone.

"The church." I said as I looked over at Amelia, her eyes having a glimmer of hope that Hayley is okay.

"Don't hurt her. I'll be there shortly." Elijah said, not giving me a chance to respond before he hung up.

"Well Agnes!" I said loudly as I stuffed my phone back into my pocket. "Today is your lucky day, my noble brother is coming to talk you."

"You may live to see another day." Amelia said disappointingly. "How unfortunate."

I was trying hard to keep my composure, to allow the good brother to handle this but I didn't want him to. I wanted to snap Agnes's neck and let all this witch crap be done. Elijah has been calling the shots all day, I just wanted one moment of pure evil and instead Elijah wants to talk it out like the peacemaker he is.

"You're a piece of work Agnes, but guess what?" I mused as I walked down the stairs of the church. "I'm quite a piece of work myself. You know I contemplated leaving bits of you arranged outside your family's tomb." I ran up to her, grabbing her body and put her neck in my hand. Just one little movement and she could be done.

"Don't touch my family." I ordered, my voice filled with threat.

"Leave her." Elijah said calmly as he walked into the church. "I gave my word."

Amelia's loud scoff filled the room, her thoughts thinking exactly what I was about to say.

"You tend to give your word at the most inopportune times, brother." I lectured. "We've been doing things your way all day. Come on! Just one little snap, and it's toodle-Oo Agnes." I finished as Agnes whimpered in my arms.

"Niklaus, do not make another move." Elijah ordered softly as he walked towards us. "You have asked for my forgiveness, I will grant you that forgiveness, but do not make me break my word."

I was filled with anger. All I wanted was to get rid of Agnes for hurting my unborn child and for making Amelia even flicker with sadness, I didn't want to allow her to survive but Elijah has never broken his word.

I let Agnes go slowly as I backed away, my arms raised in mocking. "My noble brother. How's that for personal growth, eh?" I scoffed as I backed my way to Amelia.

"Spoiling our fun Elijah." Amelia muttered.

Elijah looked over at Amelia, a small smirk playing on his lips. "Oh, not necessarily." He said.

I cocked my head, confused by his words but I didn't get a beat to question it before he ripped out cops hearts in less than a second. I looked over at Amelia whose jaw was currently dropped, both of surprised at the evil my brother just committed. Elijah pulled out his handkerchief, wiping the blood off of his hands casually as he looked at Agnes who was cowering in fear.

"You know, I swore you would not die by my brother's hand." Elijah started. "I swore nothing of my own." He finished as he ran up to her and grabbed her throat, cutting off her breathing.

"No one hurts my family and lives." He said through gritted teeth just before he snapped her neck, her body falling to the ground as her whimpers had finally stopped. "No one." He finished before leaving the church without another word.