𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: drunk actions

Start from the beginning

Mei laughed at Micha's shocked expression. "I can't believe you didn't realize you wrote an entire love song about him!" Micha whined and hid her head in her hands, "Mei, this isn't a joke! Do I really like him? I can't like him." Mei's face suddenly became serious, "You can, and you do. I know you do. I can see the look on your face when you talk about him, Mi. You're whipped."

Micha huffed. He was her brother's best friend, she couldn't do that to Oscar. But even so, she couldn't deny the way Lando made her heart rate quicken, the way she thought of him all the time. She always wondered what he was doing and how he was feeling. Her heart fluttered— maybe she did like Lando.

"Mei... I can't like Lando." Micha told her best friend quietly, "That would be betraying Oscar... Lan is his teammate and his best friend. I can't do that."

"Why not?" Mei questioned. Micha's brows furrowed, "What?". Mei repeated herself, "Why not? Mi, you always think of other people before yourself. Just this once, be selfish, give yourself permission to like him."

Micha played with her fingers nervously as she thought. Maybe Mei was right. She spent so much of her life thinking about others— why couldn't she think of herself for once? Oscar would have to live with the fact that Micha liked Lando— she was going to think of herself. She was going to be selfish.

"You're right, you're always right." Micha said, "I admit it, I do like Lando. A lot."

Mei clapped her hands excitedly. "I knew it!" Micha chuckled, "Don't get too excited. He might not even like me back.". Mei gave her a deadpan expression, "Oh, please. I've seen the way that man looks at you— he's in love with you."

Micha couldn't resist the small smile that appeared on her face. The thought of Lando liking her back made her happier than she cared to admit. Before she could say anything else, she received a text.

lan :)

lan :)

hey
is now a good time?

"Speak of the devil," Micha told her. Mei grinned, "Don't let me keep you! Go talk to him, but I want updates!" Micha agreed, and the two hung up. She opened her text messages and gave a quick reply to Lando.