𝐈𝐌 𝐒𝐎𝐑𝐑𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒...

5 YEARS AGO

Y/ns pov

"Hey Milo!" I screamed, running up to my best friend, who was lying down on the grass, don't ask me why. He looked over at me and smiled.

"Hey Y/n/n!" He said, sitting up, and giving me a high five as i sat down next to him. "So you know that girl Rose right?" I asked him. "You mean the girl that you always complain about, yeah i'm uhm... i'm pretty sure i do!" He told me, laughing, which made me laugh too.

"So she got beat up today!" I exclaimed, being happy. "No way, what happened?" He asked, seeming intruiged. "Okay so basically, she apparantely used her best friend Lauren for popularity or something and Lauren got like a shit ton of back up and they beat her up together!" I told him.

"That's crazy," he started, "i wish i was there!" He said, snickering. "You would've found it absolutely amazing!"

"Yes! I wish i still went to school! Actually... no. But i do miss the fights." He said with a shrug. "Enough about me, what was your day like?" I asked him, lying down in the grass just like he was doing a few minutes ago.

"Flora and i baked cookies because we sort of had a day off, Kate was sick and i  just didn't have any schoolwork." I watched as he continued rambling.

He looked so happy. Ever since he got out of that shitty school he's been doing so good. He's so beautiful.

i looked at the rambling boy a moment more before kissing him on the lips, but he pulled away. "Y/n i... uh..." shit. I literally just ruined our entire friendship. I got up quickly and started running away.

Miles quickly catched up, calling my name. He got a hold of my wrist and i turned around. "Y/n i'm so sorry to tell you this but i don't like you that way..." he said, looking down. "That's alright... i'm sorry Miles." I told him. "It's okay." He gave me a hug, but i pulled away shortly after, walking my way to the exit of the property.

i fucked up so bad.

ELZ SPEAKS!
OOOH little backstory!
this was short but yeah✌️😗😗

I literally suck at writing omfg..