“Mrs. Belamour. What did you think of the movie?” One of the interviewers asked as he gave her the microphone. Esmeralda had to wonder for a second if her mother was secretly standing behind her or if the interviewer had just assumed she had gotten married despite her not wearing an engagement ring.

“As far as I know, I am still very much single and am nowhere close to holding my own wedding. But my opinion of the movie is that it was definitely worth watching. Personally, I would gladly sit through this movie if an extended version was released.” She answered, ignoring the camera that was recording her next to the interviewer.

“What is your opinion about the cast members?” Another interviewer asked, making her slightly turn her body to show that she heard the question.
“Well, they all are wonderful actors. They truly managed to bring the characters to life together with the director and all the other people who were involved with the production. A lot of people may have different opinions about the actors, but I really do not think that should hinder you from enjoying a good movie.” Esmeralda replied before she handed the microphone back to the first interviewer.

She said goodbye to the two interviewers as she headed towards Olivia, where she stood together with Hunter Schafer and Rachel Zegler.

“Hello.” She greeted them with a warm smile.
“Hello, Esmeralda.” The two actresses greeted her with a smile.
“I have to say that you both performed so well in the movie.” She stated as she subtly shifted her feet.
“Thank you. That means a lot to hear from you. I have to say that I absolutely adore the dress too.” Hunter eagerly said as she embraced her.

“Have you met Tom yet?” Rachel asked. The three of them had started to forget about the fact that they were supposed to answer the reporters' questions and pose for the cameras.

Esmeralda nodded her head as she smiled. “I have, actually. I met him earlier before the movie started and then back in London.”

“And what did you think about it?” Rachel followed up, her attentive eyes observed Esmeralda, taking in every little expression she was making. Hunter, herself, was content in just listening in on the conversation that occurred next to her.

“He seems interesting. I won't deny that he is an excellent actor. He truly manages to portray what a character might be thinking and feeling through his eyes and body language.” She answered in a serious tone.

“Ms. Belamour!” A voice yelled from the crowd, interrupting the trio from the conversation they had, or well that Rachel and Esmeralda were having.

“Yes?” She bid the duo away after they came to an agreement to follow each other on Instagram. As she reached the person who had yelled for her attention.

“What would you say your thoughts were about when you posted the caption yesterday asking people if they knew any single people?”

“The first part of the caption telling my fans about how I would attend today's premiere was intentional. The other part asking for fellow single friends was not meant for everyone to see. In fact, I did forget that I wasn't logged onto my personal account.” She explained.

“Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful evening.” the reporter said, shaking her hand before they left.
“You too.” Esmeralda replied before she too walked away. Realising that looking for Olivia or even Rachel would be a waste of time as she noticed that they both were busy with their interviews, she decided that it was time for her to head back to the hotel.

As she was about to head towards the road where her chauffeur was waiting for her, a voice stopped her from taking another step.

“Leaving so soon?” Tom asked. Esmeralda slowly turned around to see him standing a metre away from her with his hands in his pockets.