Nightmare

Derrick I'm scared I think am pregnant..... What the hell are you saying?? Listen I don't care about the bastard in your womb you know what get out of my house I don't want to see you again.... But you said you love me how can you treat me like this I thought I meant Something to you
     Yea whatever just get out.......... Gloria left the house Frustrated she didn't know how to tell her family who could barely feed themselves that she was pregnant, she had brought shame to her family.... Mom am pregnant for Derrick but he has denied me and I want to keep the baby, hopefully if it's a boy he'll want it...... How could you do that Gloria what will happen to your education?? Well there's nothing I can do but accept it.  Thanks mom I love you
    Push! Push!! Push!!! Gloria was brought back to Reality when she heard her baby cry, it was a girl and that made her very disappointed because she wanted a boy..... "Here hold your child" said a nurse "no I'm not interested in a girl" Gloria replied scornfully trying to catch her breathe as tears Rolled down her chick "I want a boy for Derrick I don't need a girl, I'll adopt her" . As soon as she closed her eyes to rest She heard a voice warning her not to adopt the child but to love and care for her.
     What? Gloria said as She opened her eyes who said that but no one was in the room okay I guess I'll keep her. "hello Derrick I just gave birth to a girl would you come and see me?"  "and why would I do that? I don't care about you nor your child you guys can go to hell" Derrick replied with a scornful and mocking tone. "but I still love you and I need you, we need you now more than ever please don't abandon us" Gloria said weeping weakly but before she could finish her statement, Derrick had already hanged up on her making her feel dejected. She looked at her beautiful girl remembering the days she had with Derrick, she remembered how they promised to be with each other forever they had already planned Their wedding, they would go to Paris for a week leaving Their hometown Harrisburg in Pennsylvania United States of America. It was going to be magical, they would buy a house at Hawaii close to the beach and raise Their kids there. She also remembered their first night together and it was magical, they had a picnic in a lovely garden in the evening, after eating and talking, the mood grew silent as Gloria rests her head on Derricks chest, he slowly moves his hand to and fro hers then kisses her on her neck as he slowly unbuttons her shirt yes she was a virgin so he took his time making it memorable......... Was that all lies? or is he just scared of been a dad at such a young age? What will become of the little girl?