𝟬𝟮. 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗹 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗱 𝗚𝗵𝗶𝗻

Start from the beginning

Fullbody lets out a fearful sound as she is held back by Sanji and she makes eye contact with him just as two people fall through the ceiling and onto the floor, stopping everyone in their tracks. The man with the unusually tall chef hat held his face as he growled in anger and the younger boy sat up from the floor taking a deep breath.

"Boss Zeff, What's happening here? You didn't hurt yourself, did you?" A chef asked and (y/n) broke eye contact with Sanji to look at Zeff with wide eyes. Red Foot Zeff? The Red foot Zeff.

"Dammit! My ceiling!" Zeff says looking up to see the huge hole that they created. "Another thing that's gonna have to be fixed because of you! This is all your fault, you brat!" Zeff said getting in the face of the straw hat kid.

"How is it my fault?! You attacked me!" The younger boy yelled back as they butt heads. "Boss, can you stop messing around?! Sanji is about to go on another rampage again!" A chef called out and the boy and Zeff turned their heads to look.

"Hey, Sanji!" Zeff called out as he stood up and walked over to him and Sanji looked at him with a murderous look on his face. "Don't tell me you went on another rampage in here, you idiot!"

"Put a cork in it, old man!" Sanji spat out just as (y/n) backed up putting her hands out in defense seeing the look on Zeff's face. "Oh, now you're ordering me around! Just who do you think you are talking to?! Do you want to sink my restaurant to the bottom of the sea?! You punk!" Zeff asked as he kicked Sanji in the face with his peg leg.

The Fullbody was off to the side with a smug look on his face as he chuckled and looked up in fear as Zeff called out to him. "You too! Get your ass out of my restaurant!" Zeff then kicked Fullbody hard enough to send him flying back a few feet.

"How can you deny our motto that the customer is king?!" Patty asked loudly and angrily as he looked at Sanji with a glare and Sanji was just as cool-headed. "The only kingly customers are the ones who stomached the slop that you call food." Sanji snapped back as (y/n) tried to hold back a snicker behind her hand.

Zeff had enough as he got in between the two of them and stated, "That's it. If you two wanna fight, you'll keep it in the kitchen, you understand me?!" Zeff asked the both of them and Sanji just scoffed as he lit his cigarette.

"Lieshit-eatingt! Lieutenant Fullbody!" A Marine screamed as he ran to the entrance of the Baratie doors and put his hands on his knees to catch his breath. "We've... We've got got trouble!" He says out of breath as everyone turns to look at him. "Wow, this restaurant is crazy." The straw hat kid says under his breath and (y/n) nods her headatlong with his words.

"Sir, he's escaped! Pirate Krieg's henchman attacked us and vanished!" He finished and everyone except for Sanji, Luffy, and (y/n) gasped. "He what?!" Fullbody asked in shock as the marine looked down in shame. "Well, sir, wsaid already lost seven of our men, and the only thing we wanted out of him was a lead on finding Krieg..." The marine spilled out as he refused to look at Fullbody and his body trembled in fear.

"Impossible... When we picked him up three days ago, he was right on the verge of starving to death. And we haven't fed him anything. Where did he get the strength?" Fullbody explained while his body trembled in fear. Rage? Who knows?

"Krieg pirates." A customer asked in fear and the rest of them were trembling in fear as the information rolled over them. Luffy looked around as everyone was murmuring in fear and the marine continued "I'm sorry, Lieutenant, I..." But he was cut off by a gunshot to the back and (y/n) eyes hardened when the marine fell to the ground dead, leaving a shadow in the doorway.

Customers started to run away in fear, as everyone else had different expressions on their faces, and the figure walked inside showing himself fully.

"It would seem we have a new customer, sir," Patty whispered to Zeff and the older man glowered at the said customer. "He'd do well to mind his manners and not start any trouble on my ship." He said not caring that he killed a Marine in cold blood.