Then he said: "Please follow her to the checkpoint for inspection first, and then you can officially enter the base."

Out of the small house came a young female staff member in front of them, leading them inside.

As soon as they left, the staff at that window immediately picked up the walkie-talkie next to them and shouted excitedly into the walkie-talkie: "Report to the headquarters Report to the headquarters, there is a team entering the base, the number of which is fifty-three. The Stranger"

The checkpoint is made up of two relatively rudimentary sheds that have been improvised and erected.

On the women's side, when they entered the door, there were four middle-aged women in white coats who were chatting.

After seeing someone come in, one of them said with some dissatisfaction: "Why is this day getting earlier than the day, really." He glanced at it impatiently, and then said, "Take off all your clothes." You have to take off your underwear and underwear, it's all women's here, and you won't lose a few pounds of meat if you look at you a few more times.

There was no cubicle or anything in it, it was just an empty room, and the little girls were still a little scared, and when they saw Gu Ning taking the lead in starting to undress, they all took it off.

Seeing that Gu Ning and the others didn't hesitate for a long time like others, even the face of the most impatient middle-aged woman softened slightly, and they were also very experienced in the inspection, so after they turned around, they didn't find any wounds on their bodies, so they stamped a qualified red seal on the form they brought.

After going out, I waited a little for the men in the line.

As soon as Zhang Xiaobai came out, he scolded: "Damn, the one who checked Lao Tzu must be a!" Keep staring at Lao Tzu! It can be seen that Lao Tzu's heart is furious! He said as he rubbed the goosebumps on both sides of his arms: "You see, I have goosebumps.

Everyone else laughed, and they were all there to make fun of Zhang Xiaobai.

After the two sides met, the female staff member took away the stamped forms in their hands and took them to another building.

Yesterday, it rained heavily in Jinyong for most of the day, and it rained down in the evening until morning, but the ground was not even wet on the Zhongnan side, and the sun that had just emerged had already lazily hung on the horizon.

According to the female staff member, this building is the management office. New survivors must come here to check in.

When they arrived, there was already a middle-aged man in his thirties and forties wearing glasses waiting there, and as soon as he saw them, he immediately greeted them, and enthusiastically stretched out his hand to the third brother who had the demeanor of a leader at a glance and said, "You are from the third company, right?" I am Director Zhong of the Management Office. Come on, come on, inside please.

The third brother shook his hand and said, "Hello Director Zhong." You can call me the third child.

Then there was another pleasantries.

Others looked at their surroundings curiously, and then saw a wall plastered with all kinds of missing person notices, one poster after another, and most of them were without photos.

Director Zhong finally got to the point: "Our base has preferential policies for the supernatural, but I want to ask, do you plan to stay here for a long time or pass by?"

The third brother smiled: "Then it depends on whether this base is suitable for us to live for a long time."

Director Zhong secretly scolded this third brother for being an old fritter in his heart, but said with a smile on his face: "Third brother, I won't hide it from you, I came from the capital." Although it is indeed better than our base in all aspects, there are many people there, and there are many people with extraordinary abilities. If your team's strength were to reach the capital, it would be medium. However, if you take root in our base, our base has just started, and it is very valued by the central government, and it is a base for key support."