Ji Jiuze was the first to discover that Yin Sang was missing.

Zhuang Chen frowned and said, "I knew it would be a trouble to bring her over. I must have gone to find the person just now.

Another man said impatiently, "Leave her alone." Let's go find the other three.

And just as Zhuang Chen expected, Yin Sang was running rapidly in the forest with a special gun on his back at this time, stopping from time to time and squatting down to investigate the traces on the ground to determine the direction of Gu Ning's escape, and then continued to chase over, for Zhuang Chen's evaluation of Gu Ning, especially that she couldn't dodge that shot, but that person could dodge, it was simply a provocation to her, she killed that person and saw if Zhuang Chen could still speak.

Gu Ning's side thought that he was temporarily out of the danger zone, and decided to go around and intercept Zhang Xiaobai and them before the five-star team, but he didn't know that Yin Sang was leaving the team without permission and chased her along the road.

Yin Sang followed Gu Ning's trail all the way to a tree and lost Gu Ning's trace, she squatted down and carefully surveyed the traces around her, her face gradually became solemn, that person could not disappear out of thin air, huh? What kind of gun is in the grass under that tree?!

Alarm bells rang out in her heart, and she raised her head suddenly! In front of me, I saw a green shadow falling from the sky and rushing towards her! She was caught off guard and didn't have time to dodge, she was thrown to the ground in an instant, and the man rolled on the ground twice with her, and then pressed on her body, and without hesitation, he came to grab the gun in her hand! Yin Sang's eyes were slightly cold, one leg broke free, and then kicked directly towards the person who was pressing him! The kick was the man's waist! She used seven points of strength for this kick, and the man snorted, but she didn't kick it away, but still clamped his wrist tightly.

After Gu Ning noticed that someone was following, he hid the heavy special gun in the grass under the tree due to the urgency of time, and then quickly climbed up the tree, and just after climbing to the tree, he saw someone coming from a distance, and the person who came was actually Yin Sang! She had seen Yin Sang's skills, and she was definitely not her opponent when she fought alone, and she originally wanted to wait for her to leave before coming down from the tree, but who knew that she actually found the gun she hid under the tree, so she had to show up.

She was kicked heavily in the waist at this time, this kick was extremely heavy, Gu Ning only felt a heart-piercing pain, there was still a little room left, thinking that there was no need to get the other party injured, but she didn't expect Yin Sang's kick to have no strength at all, and was aroused by this pain, Gu Ning's heart was horizontal, and he no longer had the idea of keeping his hand, thinking that you would be the first year of junior high school and I would be the fifteenth! The hand, which had only exerted five points of strength, suddenly used all his strength and grabbed it hard!

Yin Sang instantly only felt as if her wrist was clamped by an iron tong, and a huge force came from this iron tong as if it was about to break her wrist! Naturally, she couldn't use the strength in her hands, Gu Ning saw that her hands were soft, and she was immediately overjoyed, and snatched the gun in her hand in her hand, as soon as the gun left her hand, Yin Sang was suddenly shocked, and her long legs were raised! With the sound of the great wind, he kicked the gun that Gu Ning had just gotten in his hand and flew away! It landed in the grass three meters away with a snap!

Gu Ning couldn't suppress her, and hurriedly got up to pick up the gun he had hidden under the tree, seizing this rare opportunity to shoot Yin Sang.

Yin Sang's movements were faster than Gu Ning's! Quickly got up from the ground, squatted directly at Gu Ning's calf, and it was a sweeping leg! Gu Ning couldn't dodge, and his calf seemed to be whipped with an iron rod! He fell to the ground with a thud in severe pain. Seeing Yin Sang running towards the gun three meters away, Gu Ning didn't care about anything else, stood up in pain, and pounced directly towards Yin Sang! The whole person fell to the ground heavily, but his hands successfully grabbed Yin Sang's calves! She let out a low cry and directly dragged Yin Sang down! Yin Sang fell heavily to the ground, her chin slammed into the dirt, the soil in the mountains was hard, her jaw hit it, and there was a sharp pain, and what hurt even more was that the pain of her teeth hitting the tip of her tongue was indescribable, and a bloody breath suddenly spread in her mouth. The anger in Yin Sang's heart rose to the extreme, and he almost had the urge to kill! There was a murderous aura in his eyes! With both hands on the ground, the whole person turned over! Even the guy who grabbed her legs was thrown by her legs and was turned over directly!