Seetha was serving coffee to customers..

Seetha: here is your coffee mam with half sugar and extra Strong with a little milk...

An old man: aww... thank you dr... and your smile is so cute... Keep smiling...

Seetha: thank you.. have a great day ahead... see you again..

Old man: you too sweetie...

Seetha: next please..

She bends down and grabbed coffee mug from cabinet ... when she didn't hear any response..

Seetha: yes sir what would you like to ha...

She stopped when she saw who's standing in queue... She Gulped in fear but composed himself...

Seetha: y..es.. wh..ich ty..pe.. of... Cof...fee.. wou...ld. ... You ..li...ke..

Velu: enga ponalum un velangadha moonji en vaalkaiya vittu povadhu pola..

Seetha Gulped her fear and tried to put a brave face...

Seetha: ungalukku enna ven..mnu sollunga.. illa que..he ah vittu thallunga.. pinn..adi  customers.. wai..t pandranga...

Velu hitted the table making seetha closed her eyes in fear  and she started to shiver...

Velu: en munnadi nimindhu pesura alavukku unakku dhairiyam vandhurucha.. t*******

Seetha closed her eyes and tears started to flow from her eyes... Her co-worker Kevin saw that...

Kevin: excuse me... Any problem seetha?

seetha: no...nothing kevin... I am... okay

kevin looked at velu suspiciously  and said,

kevin: it's your break time take rest .. go ..

seetha: thank you ...

she whispered and removed her apron & rushed out from there... Kevin turned towards Velu who was looking at seetha..

kevin: Excuse me sir... don't come here anymore if you just want to make our staff uncomfortable... Please leave from here..

Velu didn't say anything and followed seetha outside and grabbed her hands hard..

velu: ennadi romba over ah pesura ? avlo dhairiyam vandhurucha unakku ? unnallam irukura idathula irukka vachurukanum...

seetha: mariyadhaya kai edu illa nadakaradhey vera solita...

velu: yaaru kitta korala osaththi pesura ************...

velu grabbed her by her hair & slapped her hardly ... Seetha froze a little ... all of her traumatized past started to  flow in front  of her eyes..

suddenly her eyes landed on ram who is standing near entrance of neighbor restaurant... she ran towards him & hugged him..

end of video..

Karthik: see this was happened... he harrased my employee so I complaint against him...

Police arrested velu and dragged her from there but velu shouted at seetha...

Velu: aai... Seetha.. enna ulla thallittu   ivan kooda sandhosama irundahrlaanu ninaikadha vuda maataan di...

Karthik: aai .. poda vandhutaan ..  unna mudinjadha pudingikkiko.. peh...

Police went from there with velu...  Suddenly out of nowhere a small body crashed on seetha and hugged her tightly...

It's Jessy...

Jessy: oh god... Unna engalla thedradhu... Andha naai pesunadhellam nee manasula vachukadha... Apram..

That's when she noticed everyone looking at her...

Jessy: umm.. seethu ellaru nammala yen ipdi paakuranga?

That when Jessy noticed seetha's face.. 

Jessy: what the f***? Who the hell dared to touch my friend?

Kiren explained everything that happened..

Jessy: andha naaya.. annikkey aala vacchu potralaam nu sonna needha kekkala.. enga Avan? Inikku andha naai kku saavu en kaiyyala dha..

Jessy's brother Kumar also came there and saw seetha's face...

Kumar: seethu...

But she turned her face towards ram and hugged him tightly... Kumar face changed seeing that..  Jessy noticed ram and sequeled loudly...

Jessy: is that ram? I am big fan of yours...

Ram didn't said anything but nodded his head at her politely and said thanks..

Jessy looked at seethu with pity but Ram's care towards her making Jessy happy..

Kiren: ram seetha va ulla kootitu vaa..  I think she's still shaken...

He nodded his head and support seetha by her shoulder and went inside Indian cuisine... Everyone followed them...

Jessy: if you don't mind.. can i help her get refreshed?

Ram nodded his head at her and left seetha's shoulder reluctantly...

Seetha went with Jessy to washroom... Ram closed his face and rubbed and sighed ... Suddenly someone asked,

"What's your intention with seetha?"

Ram looked at the source of voice it's Kumar who is looking at ram with angry face.. 

Ram: am going to marry her ...

Kumar: no f***** way...

Ram: what's with you if I Marry her..

Kumar: i..

Suddenly another angry voice asked,

"You what?"

Continued....