𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 - 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬

Start from the beginning

"Stop freaking out."

"How can I, you're going to war, Koa! With a baby in your stomach!" Rhosyn yelled. "Are. You. Late?!"

"Yes! Okay!" Koa yelled back, and Rhosyn froze, hands in her hair. 

"You can't go out there." Rhosyn shook her head.

"And I can't let Finnick go there alone! Anything can happen, star squad or not. I can't risk that, Rho. The baby will be fine. I'll be okay."

Rhosyn took a minute to herself, still pacing back and forth, and eventually nodding and taking a few breaths.

"Fine, okay, I won't tell Finnick. But you have to tell him when you get out there." Rho turned and left the room, and Koa went after her.

"And have him freak out? No way. I'll wait till after."

"What if there is no after?" She turned, tears in her eyes.

"Don't say that, Rho."

"Sorry." Rho deflated, sitting back down on her bed. Koa sighed, sitting next to her. Rhosyn leaned her head on Koa's shoulder, and Koa rubbed her back. 

"Everything will be okay. Don't worry, just trust me." Koa smiled. She couldn't promise that, but she could try her best.

༻✦༺༻✦༺༻✦༺

It's time.

The hovercraft had landed, Finnick and Koa were hand in hand. 

"Squad 451, here we come." Finnick grinned, walking off the ship with Koa next to him. He held a trident in his other hand. Koa held her spear in her other hand. She also had a gun on her back, since she was quite skilled with a gun.

The two spent a little while exploring District 12, where they landed. They had to take a cargo train to actually get closer without suspicion, but they looked through the tents and looked at some weapons.

"Finnick?" A familiar female voice called. "Koa? Are you with us?"

"Looks like it." Finnick walked over and hugged Katniss, Koa followed the action afterwards.

"That was a short honeymoon."

"Well, spent a lot of time training, so." Koa shrugged.

"I guess we are going to have another one in the Capitol." Finnick smirked, and Katniss smiled. Koa laughed, but agreed. After they take the Capitol, they'll have an even better honeymoon, she didn't mind at all.

A cough was heard behind Koa. She slowly turned.

"So, I know you're going to be mad." 

"Rhosyn."

"I couldn't just let you guys come here without me! I don't know anyone in thirteen anymore!"

"Peeta, Haymitch, Effie, Prim, Valentina-!" Finnick started listing off people with his fingers, and Rhosyn crossed her arms.

"I'm a victor, I should be fighting! I won the games for a reason." Rhosyn said. Johanna stood next to her. Johanna seemed a bit upset, so Koa guessed she had already tried to get Rho to go back.

"She won't go back." Koa said, and Finnick looked shocked she gave up so easily.

"But you stay with us." Koa continued, and Rhosyn smiled, nodding. Koa didn't like the idea at all, but she couldn't control her. She was an adult.