Chapter 6 - Liberations Echo

Whilst Rudra handles the captors the flock of slaves scurried behind the behemoth, the only one to be in sea prism stone shackles and made sure that they all hid around the area as to not get in their saviours' way. Fabian Dummkopf is the name of the gentle behemoth that stood around 8 feet tall, he as well as all the others that were being used as products of human trafficking were all stolen from their perspective families across the East Blue, leaving Fabian as the exception.

Fabian was separated from his family from a very young age and in such a traumatising manner. Due to having seen his father, a giant gutted and mutilated for body parts by bounty hunters and poachers, and his mother being passed around by the traitors of the tontatta tribe. On top of everything he saw happen to his loving parents he had been ripped from his home and thrown into the slave trade. The death of his parents permanently stunted any chance for him to speak. Fabian witnessed bounty hunters prancing about whilst they were drenched in his father's entrails whereas his mother was used until her last breath.

As he relives his traumatic past involuntarily, which happens every day, cutscenes of the worst chapter of his life play back in his mind rent free, before being snapped back to reality by the sparks that Rudra emitted as he was managing and dealing with the human traffickers. Rudra threw punches left and right with his signature golden knuckle dusters, drawing blood from the traffickers and beating them to a pulp instead of simply putting them out of their misery and killing them.

After several more minutes of Rudra beating on the traffickers the slaves in hiding became squeamish at the sight of what Rudra had done to the traffickers. Once the dust settles Rudra walks out victorious, somehow his mahogany suit wasn't stained in the blood of the guilty, but Rudra's bare chest bore the blood of his victims. Rudra finds a set of keys just laying around before picking it up and approaching Fabian, the immense electricity running through the knuckle dusters emanated enough heat to dry up the blood into dust. Fabian shivers in terror as his saviour approached him, he couldn't help but be terrified after what he saw. The terrified giant tantatta held his shackled hands up to his face and then fell on his behind, only to soon realize that his sea prism stone shackles had been unlocked.

With the sea prism stone no longer affecting Fabian, he would return to his state that he deemed natural, his hybrid form. Upon morphing into his hybrid form he grew in size, now standing at 10 feet, having green skin, and even sprouting small horns on his forehead. Rudra then scoffs and makes a remark as he unchains the other slaves.

"Just as I thought, you are a devil fruit eater. Zoan type as well. Now listen up everyone! You are all free now, however I will now offer you some choices. Number 1: I take you all to the human trafficking/slave habitat foundation in the Conomi archipelago for rehabilitation. The second option will be to join my cause and liberate the world from the crumbling structure and society the world government has set in place. You have until we reach the Conomi archipelago. My ship should arrive by morning."

Now upon hearing Rudra's declaration, an initial hush gripped the surroundings, hanging in the air with a repugnant silence. Yet, as the weight of his words sank in, a cascade of euphoria erupted. Laughter, cheers, and even tears of emancipation reverberated under the night sky. In the aftermath of this liberation, with a span of hours unfolding, the emancipated slaves gathered around a heartening fire, it's warmth a comforting embrace in the chilly night. Amidst this newfound camaraderie, Rudra, in his role as a liberator to these people, navigated through the crowd.

In his exploration, Rudra discovered Fabian and another individual seeking solace by a serene lake, their attempts at fishing a subtle act of reclaiming a sense of normalcy amidst the upheaval. The unknown individual would soon turn to take notice of Rudra's presence before bowing down to him on all fours in a panicked state, unsure what to call their saviour.

"Oh, great and merciful- uhm Red One? How may I be of service to you?"

Rudra was taken aback by how he was greeted but he did not show it because to everyone he had just saved, Rudra is simply the man in red. Rudra simply let out a soft and humbling chuckle before squatting before Fabian and this child who seemed to be a companion to him.

"Take it easy, youngling, I'm just making my rounds and I have come to check up on you. Hey big guy, I noticed that you don't speak. Everything alright with you?"

Fabian soon turned to his saviour and started to throw, what seemed to be a variety of gang signs in Rudra's eyes, before Fabians little companion acted as a translator.

"My friend here can't speak like you and I; he uses sign language to communicate. What he is trying to say is 'Hello, my name is Fabian Dummkopf. You have my greatest of thanks for saving us, all. It is true that I do not speak, cannot speak is a more accurate term- back to your question, yes, I am doing okay.' And as for lil' ol' me, I am Nanami!"

Nanami, the little translator and Fabian the mute zoan would simply just stay quiet as the desolate night that envelops the area so that they could catch some fish. Rudra soon took his leave from the duo to continue his rounds and ensure the safety of the liberated slaves. From night till sunrise, Rudra watched over everyone very much like how a parent would their sleeping child. As the sun peaks from the horizon and bathes the landscapes, signifying a new day filled with new possibilities, Rudra would be standing stoically as he shot up a charge of electricity up into the sky to lead the Crimson Dagger to his location.

Aboard the Crimson Dagger the shipmates navigating and operating the ship see Rudra's signature 'flare' that he uses to signal his crew, and with that the Crimson Dagger slightly alters it's course to the destination where Rudra is instead of the standard shipyard.

"Mr. Red, what are you doing up so early in the morning?"

Rudra looks over his shoulder to see that it was Nanami who was questioning him, whilst she rode atop of Fabians shoulders. The fact that the two of them very little to no noise as they approached him shook Rudra, the two were so silent despite the one doing all the walking was someone who stands 10 feet tall.

"I've been keeping an eye on all of you since nightfall to sunrise. I also needed to signal my crew to our location so that we can board it and get everyone rehabilitated. That answer your question you two?"

Rudra answers her question with complete honesty and then was met with nods from the unlikely duo. With no time at all the overbearing and powerful presence of the Crimson Daggers figurehead bore its fangs as it pulled up to their location, with the halt of the ship a multitude of medical staff rushed out to help the slaves on board and even tend to the wounds from previous incidents.

Aboard the ship in the training room, something ominous lurks, a creature like no other.

Author Note:

The "Tontatta Tribe." They are a race of small humanoids with a height of around 30 centimeters (roughly one foot).

In the One Piece world, the average height of a giant is around 36 feet (11 meters). However, individual giants can vary significantly in size. Some giants can be much larger, reaching heights of over 160 feet (49 meters).

End of note.