Chapter 2 Salvation

(Pic above is what Ryuko sorta looks like btw)

" Eren! What are you doing?!" I shouted with tears in my eyes."We were so close to saving Mom! Why couldn't you mind your own business?!" Eren continued telling Hannes that he couldnt do anything as he started elbowing Hannes on top of his head as Mikasa stayed silent." We were so close to saving her!" i started crying a bit more."Knock it off, dammit!" Then Hannes threw Eren off his shoulder as he landed straight into the pavement.

"Eren!" Mikasa makes her way out of Hannes as she runs towards Eren i was about to do the same thing until Hannes kept me in place."Im sorry Ryuko..i really am." he whispered as he started making his way towards Eren."Eren... You couldn't save your mother because you lacked the strength."I watched as poor Eren face filled with anger as he began to tear down.he tried to punch Hannes face after that must missed."And I...I couldn't stand up to the Titan." Hannes began to cry now as Eren stops with tears coming out of his eyes.i hugged myself as tears also came out of my eyes i feel so lonely right now."

We made our way into the boats as i sat down next to Mikasa and i saw a lot of people trying to get on the boat.but apparently the scouts wouldnt let them what kind of soldiers are they anyway arent they supposed to protect the people inside these walls? i looked up as i saw Armin looking straight at us i just gave him a small wave as he did the same and looked relived to see us alive.i sniffed as i was getting a cold by how much i cried..i looked up at the sky and saw that it was getting darker by every minute.'mom i hope your safe were ever you are now,ill always remember you' i thought as i hugged my knees close to my chest and began to fall asleep.

*******************

The same year, the central government made the decision to withdraw all of humanity's domain behind Wall Rose. An estimated 10,000 people were eaten by Titans during this time.

" Eren...Karula...Mikasa..Ryuko...Please be alright!.." "Eren! Eren! Eren! Eren!" i see dad trying to grab Eren as he refuses."Dad! Stop, Dad!." i shout trying to let him know that hes hurting Eren,next i see dad with a needle in his hand as he holds Eren down."What are you trying to do?!" i cover my mouth as i was really scared and had no idea what to do."Just give me your arm!" "Mom's death has made you go crazy!" "Let go, Dad! leave him alone!!" "Its for...his own sake! and yours too." he says as he turns around to look at me as my eyes widen..."Listen! Don't forget the key! You must reach it! Until... you learn... the truth someday.."

I wake up panting as i take heavy breathes and clutch onto my stomach i look to my left and see Eren waking up to." Are you okay? You were both having a nightmare." Mikasa says as Eren and I look at eachother lately weve been having the exact same nightmare ever since Wall Maria got destroyed.

"I feel like I just saw Dad..." he whispers,i told him already a few days before to not tell anyone especially Mikasa." No. You were dreaming." " Oh..." I look at Eren and see him wearing the same key necklace i saw in my dream."Let's go.They said they're going to hand out food. Apparently this was their food storehouse. They gathered all the boat refugees here." Eren and I look around see people getting frustrated.

"Hey! Get in line, will ya?!" " Shut Up! I ain't eaten anything since last night!" i gritted my teeth how can they be so stupid i mean were all starving but that doesnt mean we have to make a fuss about it." We can't say we've survived just yet." "Ryuko! Eren! Mikasa!" The three of us look at Armin running towards us." Armin..." both me and Eren say as i smile."Here! Just in time! My grandpa got us some by saying it was for children!" each of us take one." Thank You." "Yeah Armin thanks." i smile at him as he blushes as i take a bite off my bread.