Gu Ning asked, "What?"

The method says, "Treat me to a big meal."

Gu Ning was stunned for a moment, then said with a smile: "Okay."

The method said: "Well, if there is any problem with the uncle and aunt, you can ask them to call me at any time."

"Good. Thank you. Good bye.

"Goodbye." Then the phone hung up, and he took the phone and fell on the bed staring at the ceiling, still feeling a little incredible.

Hanging up the phone, Gu Ning walked out again and mentioned this incident to his parents: "I want to discuss something with you." It takes me almost an hour and a half to go to class there, and it's three hours back and forth, and I was late this morning, and the parents of the students also talked about this problem, so I plan to rent a house in that neighborhood It will be more convenient.

Gu's mother reacted violently: "Then how can it be done?" How unsafe are you living alone?! No, no, I don't agree. Thinking of the three months when Gu Ning disappeared before, it was normal for Gu's mother to be uneasy.

Gu Ning had already guessed Gu's mother's reaction, and said: "I have also taken this into consideration, the method said that there is a house that is being rented out on his side, shared with two girls, three bedrooms and one living room, with a monthly rent of 1,005, the method accompanied me to take a look, the surrounding environment is very good, those two girls are college students, they are very good at talking, and the method is also in that community." They also take care of each other.

As soon as she heard that she was in the same community, Gu's mother's attitude immediately relaxed: "It's good to say that, how far is it from the family where you are in class?"

Gu Ning said: "It's in the neighborhood next door, and it's a ten-minute walk away, which is very convenient. It's because it's convenient and safe that I want to live there.

Gu's mother looked at Gu's father, ready to listen to Gu's father's opinion.

Gu's father said: "I don't have any opinion, anyway, Gu Ning is already so old, he knows how to control himself."

Gu's mother hesitated for a moment, and then said, "Then when do you plan to move?"

Gu Ning knew that Gu's mother agreed, and after breathing a sigh of relief, she said: "I'll move tomorrow, I've already told them over there, there is everything over there, it's very convenient, I'll just bring the bed quilt and a change of clothes."

Gu's mother said: "Then it just so happens that I'll be fine at home tomorrow, I'll help you move over."

"No need." Gu Ning hurriedly said, "I've already asked for a way to pick me up."

Gu's mother immediately became excited when she heard this: "Look at you, you still say that Xiao Fang doesn't like you and doesn't like you to help you so much?" It's only been a few days since I've known each other.

Gu Ning said as he walked into the room: "The method is the police, this is just his professional instinct. So mom, don't misunderstand that all men in the world like your daughter, okay?

Gu's mother said, "Then let's say okay, you have to come back once a week."

Gu Ning said: "I'll fight for it." Then he walked back to his bedroom.

Sent a message to the third brother asking him to get the room ready. Then I sat down in front of the computer and saw a new email.

The email address is the address of the owner of the post, Gu Ning didn't expect him to reply to the email so quickly, and immediately came to his senses and opened the email.