However, judging from Lu Jiazi's voice at this time, he has indeed not developed to that point with Jiang Yu now. Gu Ning lived again, and she didn't even have the slightest intention of breaking them up as revenge, for her, Lu Jiazi and Jiang Yu are really compatible, she is now busy enhancing her strength to survive in the last days, and she really can't spare time and brainpower to design revenge. As long as they stay away from themselves and don't jump out of their way from time to time.

Gu Ning had even already thought about it, when he had money, he would move, and stay away from these people, it was best to get along with each other for the rest of his life.

Lu Jiazi was silent for a long time, he stared at Gu Ning under the osmanthus tree, looked at her familiar and unfamiliar face, and suddenly said, "Is it because of the man who accompanied you to the hospital that day?"

Gu Ning was stunned for a moment before she realized that what he said was the method, she knew that it must be Lu Jiazi who would be wrong, Gu Ning hesitated for a moment and said, "No." She didn't want to cause unnecessary trouble with the method.

However, Gu Ning's hesitation made Lu Jiazi suspicious, he frowned lightly and did not entangle again, but said: "I know you are very tired, I heard from my aunt, you are now working as a tutor, although the salary is good, but in the end it is not possible to do it for a long time, the words I said last time in the hospital are still valid" He did not give Gu Ning a chance to refuse, but continued: "You don't have to rush to refuse me, I hope you can think about it, even if it is for your uncle and aunt, you also need a stable job." If you're all right, give me a call. Speaking of this, he paused: "Dad, he knows that you are back, and he has told me a few times that he wants me to take you back, you know that he has not been in good health in recent years, and it is not very convenient to move around, so when you have time, go to the house to see him." Alright, you go up.

Gu Ning opened the door and went up, not even bothering to say goodbye.

This was the first time that Gu Ning turned around in front of Lu Jiazi.

After Gu Ning went up, Lu Jiazi stood under the osmanthus tree for a while before driving away.

"I'm back." As soon as Gu Ning entered the door, he was warmly received by Gu's mother: "Did you meet Jiazi downstairs?"

Gu Ning hummed, and then collapsed on the sofa.

Gu's mother said: "I heard him say that there is a position in their company that is ready for you to go, did he tell you?"

"Yes, but I'm not going to go." Gu Ning sat up from the sofa, then looked at Gu's mother and Gu's father seriously and said, "Dad, Mom." I don't like Lu Jiazi anymore, and in order to avoid unnecessary trouble, I don't plan to contact him again in the future. I'm still quite satisfied with my job for the time being, and it's relatively stable in a short period of time. I'll keep an eye out if there's a better job.

Gu's mother was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect Gu Ning to say this, and then sighed and said, "If you don't like it, you don't like it." Anyway, you have liked him for so many years, and he has never said that he likes you, if you really like you, you would have become his girlfriend a long time ago. Although Jiazi is good, my daughter is not bad, I think Xiaofang is very good, and she is so active in introducing you to work. If the two of you can make it, it will be fate.

Gu's father pushed his glasses and said, "Then you will go to the Lu family less, although his parents like you, but since you don't like other people, keep a little distance from their family." lest it be unclear later.

Gu's father and Gu's mother's reaction was a bit unexpected for Gu Ning, and she couldn't help but say, "I always thought that you all wanted me to be with Lu Jiazi.