Sister Hong snatched the wine glass from the third brother's hand, put it on the table with a bang, and then said, "That's not how wine is drunk." Aren't you going out tomorrow to continue killing zombies?! How do you get out when you're drunk? Stop drinking and eat more meat. As he spoke, he sandwiched a piece of chicken thigh meat and put it in the third brother's bowl.

The third brother didn't know that maybe he had drunk too much and suddenly revealed his true feelings, and actually shed tears at the piece of chicken thigh meat in the bowl: "Sister Hong, I have been looking for you since then, and I have asked many people to help me find it, but I can't find it." I don't want to do anything else, I just want to see if you've been doing well all these years, and if that man is good to you."

The atmosphere at the dinner table was a little weird for a while.

Not to mention Gu Ning, even the soldiers who have been with the third brother for several years have never seen the third brother like this, look at the third brother and look at Sister Hong, the expression on his face is a little mysterious.

Sister Hong didn't react at all to the third brother's "true confession", she didn't even move her brows, she glared at the soldiers after pouring a sip of wine, and said, "What do you see?" Your boss is drunk, and you still don't help him to lie down?

Several soldiers hurriedly went to help the third brother.

The third brother was really drunk, he didn't put his face on his face when he was drunk, there was no wine red on his face, just like a normal person, and he made a fuss as soon as he was caught by the soldiers: "I'm not drunk!" What are you doing! You want to rebel!

Zhang Xiaobai looked at Sister Hong helplessly and said, "Sister Hong, look at this"

Sister Hong's eyebrows rose, and she looked a little fierce: "Xie Aiguo, don't you want me to lie down?" What kind of drunken madness? Shameful guy. Borrow me wine again, pretend to be crazy, believe it or not, the old lady will beat you to death!

The third brother really didn't dare to make any more trouble, and was honestly dragged into the room by a few soldiers.

Everyone, including Gu Ning, was amazed by Sister Hong's power.

Sister Hong stuffed a piece of chicken and said vaguely: "When I became a bullshit company commander, I thought I was amazing." The wound on her face was treated by Huang Mengyao, leaving a yellow mark of iodine wine, and her red hair was neatly combed and pinned behind her ears, which really didn't look like one

Gu's father and Gu's mother have been neighbors with Sister Hong for several years, and obviously they don't know Sister Hong's "hidden identity", looking at the third brother who usually looks so "mighty" in front of Sister Hong, he sighed a little inexplicably for a while.

Gu's mother couldn't help but ask, "Hongjuan, you were really an underworld before?"

Sister Hong smiled and said, "What kind of underworld." It's just messing around on 13th Street. That's no way, if you don't bully others, if others want to bully you, then you just mix up, at least you won't be bullied by others. He said, "Sister Jiang, don't be scared by me." I've long since stopped doing this, just like you.

"What am I afraid of?" Gu's mother pointed at Gu Ning with a smile and said, "My daughter is no worse than you back then, right?"

Sister Hong glanced at Gu Ning and said with a smile: "Much better than me."

Gu's mother said: "So you still have a good temper. You've quarreled with those neighbors before, and I've never seen you do anything.

Sister Hong laughed and said, "Do you see when I lost the quarrel?" If you win the quarrel, you still do it, it's too bullying. If I lose, you'll see me do it.