"Bang!" A bang!

With Lin Meifeng's tragic scream like killing a pig, a bullet grazed her ear, and a few minutes later, the bullet would hit Lin Meifeng's head, Lin Meifeng screamed and covered her ears, and blood spilled out of her fingers, which was very terrifying.

Gu Ning held the gun and said coldly: "If you say one more word, I will kill you."

The shot was shot without warning, and even the people who had been around and had not been involved were startled. Looking at Gu Ning's expression, his expression was full of coldness, and he guessed a few points in his heart.

Lin Meifeng wanted to continue scolding, but the sharp pain in her ears and Gu Ning's cold face made her dare not say a word, although she couldn't believe it, she was really afraid that Gu Ning would go crazy and kill her.

Jiang Yu rushed over to protect Lin Meifeng, a pair of good-looking eyes widened, and his eyes were so incredulous: "Gu Ning, you are crazy!"

Jiang Yuezhou held Lin Meifeng, trembling all over, and he didn't know whether he was angry or afraid, but he didn't dare to look at Gu Ning's eyes.

"Don't shoot! Don't shoot! Let's get off! The two young men and women who didn't know Gu Ning at all were so frightened that they hurriedly jumped out of the car.

"Get out of the car." Lu Jiazi said lightly, and then jumped out of the car first.

He looked at Gu Ning, and there seemed to be a deep pain in his eyes: "Gu Ning, I regret it, in fact, I regretted it the moment the car was driven."

Gu Ning knew what he was talking about, but she didn't care anymore, and she didn't even want to tell whether what he said at this time was true or false, she didn't even glance at the face she used to like so much, she just said indifferently: "What's the matter with me."

Gu Ning knew clearly in his heart that Gu Ning, who liked Lu Jiazi for ten years or more, and Gu Ning, who trusted him unconditionally, was dead.

She passed by Lu Jiazi with an indifferent expression and walked straight into the car. The soldiers all came back to their senses, glanced at the other side strangely, and then followed into the car, but Cheng Ming's gaze was much more cautious, he had seen this person. When Gu Ning graduated from school, it was Gu Ning who he drove to school to pick him up.

Lu Jiazi kept looking at the carriage, but Gu Ning in the carriage didn't even have a trace of afterglow on him.

It wasn't until the car door closed that he was cut off from view.

The tires spun sharply, splashing puddles of cement. The two cars sped away and soon disappeared from their sight.

Lin Meifeng covered her ears, her hands were full of blood, and she still had the strength to scold.

Jiang Yu looked at Lu Jiazi with a pale face, she heard what Lu Jiazi said, but she didn't dare to ask what Lu Jiazi meant. She no longer has the conditions to be arrogant in front of Lu Jiazi

The atmosphere in the carriage was very dreary.

Gu Ning sat in the corner with his eyes closed, looking a little tired.

The third brother was really embarrassed, he was also kind and wanted to surprise Gu Ning, who knew if he was surprised or not.

The others had a heated conversation with their eyes silently in the carriage, and the conversation was naturally the relationship between Gu Ning and those people, although they were very curious, but Gu Ning didn't confide in them, of course they wouldn't open a pot.