"Third brother, can I say a few words?" Gu Ning said suddenly.

The third brother was stunned for a moment, and then said, "You come."

Then he gave Gu Ning a place.

The soldiers all looked at her with some doubts, of course, not impatiently, but with good-natured doubts, after all, they all understood how important the news brought by Gu Ning was, and she shared such important news with them for free, which was undoubtedly a very big favor. Therefore, even the soldiers who had not dealt with Gu Ning before were looking at Gu Ning with kindness in their eyes at this time.

Gu Ning's gaze swept over the soldiers' faces, and then said in a deep voice: "Now the whole world is evolving, not only humans have gained this opportunity, but also zombies, as well as those zombie animals that are more threatening than zombies. I hope that everyone will not be carried away by the crystal nucleus, and that they will remain calm at all times, and that all actions will be based on the premise of saving their lives.

Hearing this, the excitement on the faces of the soldiers diminished slightly. Indeed, what they are thinking about now is to hunt the zombies with crystal nuclei as soon as possible, if they keep this state, it is very likely that they will lose their due vigilance, Gu Ning's words are undoubtedly a slap in the face and make them sober up.

The third brother also nodded when he heard this, his sharp gaze swept over the faces of the soldiers one by one, and then said solemnly: "Gu Ning is right, the crystal nucleus is important, and your life is even more important!" I hope to have as many people as I go and as many people as I want to return! He paused, looked at these soldiers, and his tone was stained with a trace of sadness: "There are only a few of you left in the third company, and I can't let the commander of the third company become a commander of the light pole."

Thinking of those comrades-in-arms who died on the road, or who did not even break out of the army, the excitement on the faces of the soldiers receded and turned into perseverance: "Yes! Captain!

The third brother didn't correct their titles, and then nodded at Gu Ning, signaling that he could leave.

By this time, the children had already gotten up, and when they saw that the soldiers were about to go out again, they all crowded on the windowsill or by the door and watched them with blank eyes.

The soldiers said goodbye to them very patiently, and said that they would bring back something to eat.

Suddenly, Gu Ning felt a little hand timidly grip her and quickly let go, she looked down in surprise, and saw a little girl who looked younger than Xiang Xu, probably only six or seven years old, was looking up at her with a pair of fawn-like wet eyes, some curiosity in her eyes, some admiration, and a little timidity, as if she was afraid that Gu Ning would blame, Gu Ning suddenly felt that her heart was tightened, but she couldn't help but smile at her on her face. The little girl was stunned for a moment, and then she also showed a big smile to Gu Ning.

Until he sat in the car, Gu Ning's mind still had that small smile full of sincerity from time to time.

This time, there were twenty-three brothers and sisters, including the third brother, plus Gu Ning, Jia Daochang, Cheng Ming, Xie Yuhong, Huang Mengyao and Xiang Xu Xiangyi, a total of exactly thirty people.

The third brother was surprised that Gu Ning wanted to bring Xiang Xu at first, and after hearing about Xiang Xu's ability, he was even more surprised.

Thirty people were divided into two cars.

Gu Ning's car includes Jia Daochang, Cheng Ming, Huang Mengyao, Xie Yuhong, Xiang Xu Xiangyi, as well as Zhang Yang, Zhang Xiaobai, and four other soldiers, one is the soldier who stood guard with Zhang Xiaobai that day, called Shi Lei, and the soldiers all called him Shishi. The other three soldiers were named Cai Yong, Tian Fei, and Hu Guangming. In that world, Gu Ning had a relationship in Sanlian, but here, he could only be regarded as not knowing.