"Bang!" A gunshot rang out.

Immediately, the antenna over there snapped.

Then, Gu Ning turned the head of the gun, directly aimed the muzzle of the gun at Yan Yu, and said coldly: "Do you believe it or not, a second before you send out your fireballs, your head will explode with a bang?"

Yan Yu's face changed suddenly, she was also unlucky today, the white wolf is not afraid of heaven and earth, and here she met a soft and hard Gu Ning, who was put to her head with a gun twice in a day, or when she already had the ability. You can imagine her mood right now.

And at the same time that Gu Ning turned the gun and aimed it at Yan Yu, the soldiers who had been observing the situation over there also raised their guns again and aimed them at Yan Yu and his party, believing that as long as they made any changes, they would shoot without hesitation, after all, there was no need to pay for killing people now.

Finally, under such pressure, a man pulled Yan Yu and said, "Yan Yu." Pei Jing said, I won't let you cause trouble.

Yan Yu's face changed several times, and finally he stared at Gu Ning resentfully, and then said, "Okay." Count you ruthless! I hope you don't regret it in the future! Let's go!

After saying that, he took the group and left.

"Gu Ning, that Yan Yu is so powerful, if you offend her, I'm afraid that she will still find trouble with you in the future." Cheng Ming said worriedly.

Gu Ning thought to herself, of course she didn't want to offend them, but it was impossible for her to hand over those beads.

Just as a white wolf can blow a fireball out with a few shots, these abilities aren't invincible.

As long as she becomes strong, she will not fear anyone.

She smiled and nodded at the soldiers over there in gratitude. Then he said to Cheng Ming and Daoist Jia: "Go back first."

Back in the dormitory, Gu's father and mother were relieved to see Gu Ning come back safely.

Gu Ning comforted them for a while, saying that the zombies at the school gate had been cleaned up.

Then they went to the dormitory next door and began to talk about what had just happened at the school gate.

Huang Mengyao and Xie Yuhong couldn't believe it when they heard Cheng Ming describe the process of Yan Yu conjuring a fireball at that time.

"Could she be magical? Or is it some special feature? Huang Mengyao said.

"It's because of this." Gu Ning silently took out a transparent bead from his backpack and put it in the palm of his hand.

Jia Daochang was the first to come over: "What is this?"

The other three also came over to stare at the bead, all waiting for Gu Ning to solve their puzzles.

"This was dug out of the zombie's brain." Gu Ning said.

Jia Dao, who was originally the closest, shot off: "What?!"

Gu Ning continued: "If I'm not mistaken, Yan Yu only has the ability because he swallowed this bead. And I met a little girl who had other abilities, also because she devoured beads.

Jia Daochang raised his concerns: "This is dug out of the zombie's brain, in case this is what if there is no ability after eating it, and it becomes a zombie?"

"Daochang Jia, Cheng Ming, you should all see that zombies are evolving. They are no longer stiff on their limbs, they can climb, they can run. If we don't become stronger, we can only become food in their mouths.

✓The Gate of Rebirth in the Last DaysOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara