The cut half of his body fell down the gap in the edge of the table, motionless.

The dog's head rolled on the table.

Gu Ning's heart moved, and he went down with a knife to cut the dog's head in two, and then used the tip of the knife to stir up in the broken dog's head, half of it was not, and then found the other half, finally, the tip of the knife touched a hard little thing, Gu Ning couldn't help but be happy in his heart, as soon as the tip of the knife picked up the little thing, the shape appeared from the rotten and smelly brain, it was a pure white bead, Gu Ning didn't care about being dirty, dug out the bead that was still stained with rancid smell and wiped the brain with his hand on a rag, revealing its pure and flawless original form, Gu Ning didn't have time to appreciate it at this time, so he just put it in his pocket and ran out with a gun.

As soon as she appeared, a female zombie pounced on her. The bullets in the magazine were limited, Gu Ning was reluctant to use them, and directly stabbed them with the head of the gun! As soon as she stabbed it back, she quickly pulled out the knife on her waist and plunged it into the face of the female zombie that bounced back! Gu Ning will practice this action of drawing a knife when she has time, she is already very proficient, and her hand strength is extremely big, if she is an ordinary girl at this time, I am afraid that if you want to use this knife to insert it into the head of the zombie, you have to hold the knife in both hands, and sprint for a distance to get the blessing of speed to be able to send this knife into the head of the zombie.

And Gu Ning only needs to do three movements, draw the knife, raise his hand, and stab down, and the zombie will fall on its back and no longer be able to move, all thanks to Gu Ning's unusual strength and the precision she has exercised countless times between life and death.

At this time, Gu Ning had time to observe the situation at this time, and when she saw the situation outside, her first reaction was to dodge into the house and then close the door. Then he opened the door a little and peeked out.

At this time, the school gate was already crowded with zombies, and the zombies in the front row were reaching into the cracks of the iron gate to grab in, screaming excitedly and thirstily from their throats, desperately trying to squeeze into the iron gate, and there were at least two or three hundred of them!

This is just the gate, there is a horizontal road coming out of the school gate, and there are zombies constantly pouring here on this road, it may be that the smell of the dead zombie dog in the house suppressed the smell on Gu Ning's body, Gu Ning only opened the door through a very small gap, and zombies kept staggering past three or four meters in front of Gu Ning, and they didn't find that there was a living person hiding here.

The gunfire continued, and rows of zombies fell to the ground from headshots, but more zombies stepped on their corpses and poured up.

If these zombies alone are not enough to make people feel too scared, then in this group of zombies, there are dozens of zombies with agile movements who are trying to climb the iron gate.

The iron gate creaked as more and more zombies crowded.

The big lock that hung on the iron door shook and slammed into the iron door, and it could be broken at any moment.

Most of the guns were aimed at the zombies trying to climb through the iron gates.

However, most of the people who hold guns don't have much chance to shoot before the end of the world, and their marksmanship is not so exquisite. And basically those who can hit those agile zombies within three shots are the soldiers left behind by the third company.

Gu Ning naturally also saw those zombies who tried to climb the iron gate, those zombies with flexible bodies that were completely different from the zombies she knew before, which made people feel a chill and despair just by looking at them.