At this moment, there was a sudden rhythmic knock on the door three times.

A slender figure appeared in the wide open doorway: "White wolf."

The man was wearing a spotless white shirt, with a pair of gold-rimmed glasses on the bridge of his tall nose, looking very gentle, he nodded slightly at Gu Ning very politely, and then looked at the white wolf and nodded the watch in his hand and said, "It's meeting time."

"What the hell?! Lao Tzu is not available. The white wolf said impatiently, casually threw the knife on the table, and then glared at Gu Ning condescendingly and menacingly and said, "Little girl, obediently follow behind your uncle's ass, don't make trouble for Lao Tzu." Otherwise, your third uncle won't be able to protect you. After speaking, he kicked the stool blocking the way, and cursed: "What kind of ghost meeting is there all day long." This boss is too unwilling.

After saying that, he swayed out the door.

"You can go, the third brother is waiting for you at the top of the stairs." The man said to Gu Ning, and then quickly followed the white wolf in front.

"How? I have to come and see this murderous little girl, how does it feel? The man said to the white wolf half a step behind.

The white wolf thought of Gu Ning's reaction just now, and let out a disdainful sneer from his mouth, and said, "It's very boring." After speaking, he said with great emotion: "This end of the world is really getting more and more boring."

In the room where only Gu Ning was left alone.

Gu Ning slowly straightened up, walked to the desk, reinserted the knife that had been thrown on the table back into his waist, looked at the wide open door, caught the voice of the corridor in his ears, his eyes flashed slightly, and there was still half a bit of fear in the reflected eyes under the blonde hair.

It is not easy to grasp the balance between not arousing the interest of that person, nor implicating others because of any of her actions, but not being too deliberate. But fortunately, she played well on the spot.

Walking outside, the third brother was really standing at the top of the stairs and waiting.

Watching Gu Ning come out, his constricted brows did not stretch.

"The white wolf didn't do anything to you, did he?" The third brother asked with a frown.

"It's fine. I'm underage. Gu Ning made a joke with the third brother's words.

The third brother didn't smile, still frowning and said, "It's okay now, I'm afraid that something will happen later."

Gu Ning's footsteps down the stairs paused slightly, and then said, "The white wolf said to give me a chance, what is the chance?"

The third brother's footsteps stopped, glanced at Gu Ning, and then said, "Desperate opportunity."

Gu Ning and the third brother went down the stairs all the way, and when they saw the group of people anxiously waiting in the hall, they were slightly stunned.

Jia Daochang's eyes were sharp, and he was about to see Gu Ning at a glance, and shouted: "Hey! They're down!

The crowd suddenly rushed over and surrounded Gu Ning in the very middle.

He asked nonchalantly: "Gu Ning, are you okay?"

"Gu Ning, those people didn't embarrass you, did they?"

"It's okay." Gu Ning responded with a smile, and asked worriedly, "What about my parents?"

"It's all placed in the student dormitory, your mother woke up for a while, maybe she was too tired, and fell asleep again, Huang Mengyao said that there is nothing wrong with the wound, and now she is taking care of it in the dormitory." Speaking of this, Jia Daochang's voice paused slightly, and then continued: "But your father's situation is more troublesome, Huang Mengyao said that she can't deal with your father's wounds.