At this time, he was gray-faced, even the gray-blue robe on his body was dirty, a pair of black cloth shoes on his feet had already been covered with dust, and his face was even more gray and black, dirty and couldn't see his original skin clearly, even the tufts of goatee were stuck together, and it looked like a sloppy tramp in the Republic of China. It was much more embarrassed than when Gu Ning first saw him a few days ago.

After about 1 hour or so, Jia Daochang was annoyed by the constant impact sound, walked around the house irritably, and finally asked, "Gu Ning, you said that if that zombie dog doesn't leave, what should we do?"

Gu Ning sat there and said, "Unless a group of people suddenly appear now, there must be guns, and then kill that zombie dog."

Jia Daochang was very unconscious of the cultivator's self-cultivation, rolled his eyes, and then suddenly got up and ran to a bedroom, took the bed quilt and pillow and threw it on the ground, and then fell asleep, and said: "Since this is the case, then I will sleep for a while, and when the group of people with guns come, you will wake me up again."

After saying that, he actually fell asleep on the quilt with his eyes closed.

Jia Daochang's head immediately hooked up the drowsiness of the others. They were frightened early in the morning, and then ran desperately for more than half an hour, and were frightened by the zombie dogs, at this time it was indeed drowsiness, maybe they were too tired, even the sound of the door still banging on the door could not stop their sleepiness, and finally they all fell asleep crookedly.

Gu Ning hadn't slept for twenty-four hours, and she wanted to sleep for a while, but with her eyes closed, her mind was full of energy, and the messy thoughts were running around in her mind, so she couldn't be at peace, so she could only open her eyes and look at the ceiling in a daze, bored, and looked at her watch, it was still less than nine o'clock in the morning.

Gu Ning didn't know why, but he remembered the missing plush quilt again.

She walked lightly back to the bedroom.

Close your eyes and remember what it was like.

She could clearly recall all the details of that time, and then she remembered her mental activity at that time, and the moment when the plush quilt disappeared

Gu Ning opened her eyes, and then walked to the closet, she looked at a red dress in the closet, and then thought, to bring this dress

At the moment when this thought came to mind, Gu Ning's pupils contracted slightly, and the red dress was in front of her eyes, completely disappearing!

It's as if it never existed.

It's really not her hallucination!

Gu Ning tried a few more times.

Then she looked at the closet, which was empty in the blink of an eye, and couldn't come back to her senses.

As for where these things went, Gu Ning didn't know at all, she only knew that these things had been lost by her!

Doesn't she have some special powers?

Ever since she came to that strange space after being bitten by a zombie and opened that strange door, her body has been undergoing strange changes. While all the changes so far have been good, it seems that this skill that can change things is not known to be good or bad

Suddenly, Gu Ning had a flash of inspiration, since she could make these things invisible, was it possible that she could also make that zombie dog disappear?!

Just the next second Gu Ning's idea emerged!

"Bang!" A gunshot rang out!

This gunshot was followed by several gunshots! Accompanied by the angry howls of zombie dogs - and the screams of humans.