Zhuang Chen was speechless, a little annoyed and angry: "I can find something to eat."

"Then it's possible that after you find something to eat, the car won't be yours." Gu Ning continued: "You need supplies and companions. We need your car. Gu Ning said, unzipped the backpack, and showed a bag full of food as if showing off, and then took out some medicine from the bottom: "We not only have food, but also medicine." You know how hard it is to find medicine these days, it can save your life when it counts.

Zhuang Chen couldn't help but swallow a mouthful of saliva, feeling that the girl who looked a lot younger than her was like a demon beckoning to her at this time, but she was powerless to resist.

She looked at Gu Ning viciously: "How do I know that you won't rob my car?"

"If we were going to rob your car, we wouldn't talk so much nonsense with you now." Gu Ning replied calmly.

Zhuang Chen stared at Gu Ning fixedly, then turned viciously and said, "Can you drive?!"

"Uh-yes."

Zhuang Chen stopped the car without saying a word, then opened the door on the other side of the method and said, "Change position!" Now you go to drive!

After finishing speaking, he directly dragged out the method of the circle, and then sat next to Gu Ning.

I didn't expect to touch the steering wheel of this car so quickly, feel the feel of the steering wheel, forcibly press my excitement, and start the car.

Zhuang Chen unceremoniously took out a loaf of bread from Gu Ning's backpack, rudely tore the bread and stuffed it into his mouth, chewing while muttering, and said vaguely: "Declare in advance, I have a bad temper." Whenever I am upset, I may let you get off. And at that time, you have to get out of the car.

The method frowned, and was about to speak, when he heard Gu Ning say briskly: "No problem."

As she spoke, she dug out all the medicines she was carrying from the bottom of her backpack, and said to Zhuang Chen, "Let's treat your wounds first."

"Seriously, where did you get these things? So much to eat, and so many complete types of medicines. Zhuang Chen grabbed a bottle of medical alcohol and said.

"Good luck." Gu Ning said and grabbed Zhuang Chen's right arm and began to help her treat her wounds.

Gu Ning originally thought that she didn't have a long wound on Zhuang Chen's hand, and she shouldn't be afraid of pain, but Zhuang Chen's screams and inhalations never stopped during the whole process of treating the wound.

Method: Listening to the screams behind him, he felt that Zhuang Chen seemed to be being bitten by zombies.

After bandaging the wound, Zhuang Chen immediately regained his cold and beautiful posture and asked, "When are you looking for it like this?" This is not the case now, when there were no telephones and communication equipment. It's like looking for a needle in a haystack, I can't spend time with you all the time.

"They were a convoy, a yellow minibus. We know the general direction, so it should be easier to find. The method replied.

Zhuang Chen yawned sleepily and said, "What if I can't find it?"

This time there was no answer.

Gu Ning was silent for a while and then said, "Three days, if you still can't find it, you can leave at any time."

Zhuang Chen nodded and said, "Yes." But as the fare for these three days. Even if you have to leave, give me enough supplies to eat for three days. If you don't agree, you can get off now.