[CHAPTER 2]

Y/n had just got a email from his boss. In y/n's far from clean apartment you can find... a Godzilla vs gigan poster, a fishbowl, papers with eye symbols drawn on them, a Star Wars X wing hanging from a string, a shelf of action figures, a mattress with a blanket and pillow, and a desk with a laptop. He opened his laptop to see the email.
"FROM (boss name), sorry y/n the fans don't really care for your character. We are sad to say we are letting you go"
Y/n's eyes widened as if the we're about to fly out his skull. 'FIRED?!' He yelled. Y/n slammed his fist on the desk as his entire body was shaking. 'They can't do this! Not to me... not y/n l/n! I was a funny character' y/n said throwing papers everywhere. Y/n opened a new tab looking at the shows reviews. Until he saw one comment that made his blood boil. The schnee family themselves commented talking trash about HIS character.
He let out a low growl before closing the tab and opening new one. 'They think they can stripe away stuff from us poor people? Just because their rich?! I'll find a way to even the score with those ice cream loving lunatics!' Y/n said looking at the cash he stole. 'If I can't act on tv, I'll act in person!' Y/n smiled.