Chapter 1: The Chubby Omega

Because of society's high standards, it is said that Omegas should be thin, delicate and pretty. Anyone who does not comply with this is treated as 'ugly'.

They are bullied, and was marked as lowest of the Omega's, even though they have very beautiful face, but if their physiques are not up to the society's standards, they are considered as ugly.

In this case, YiBo, a high school/college student, is a 'chubby' Omega who wears glasses and is a nerd. Everyone treats him badly because of his physique.

Everyday he came to school he was always bullied, there is no day he wasn't.

Just as soon as he stepped inside the gate of their school the bullying starts.

Water, raw eggs, trash, dirty waters are thrown at him, his books, notebooks and other things in his locker are destroyed, his desk and chair have written insults.

Once he entered his classroom a flying board eraser will greet him followed by the mocking laughs of his classmates and many more insults.

But Yibo ignored them, he is a strong omega and he don't give a care about them.

He just sit on his chair ignoring everything and start reading a book he borrowed from the library a day before.

On the other hand, If there is the famous bullied, and ugly omega, there is also a very famous handsome and sexy alpha, I mean alphas.

Xiao Zhan and Xiao Sean, the handsome Xiao twins, both are Enigma which means they are more powerful than any Alpha nor dominant alpha.

Coming from a very wealthy family was an add up, they are the heirs of the top 2 business empire the Sun Empire.

They are also very friendly and polite making everyone fall for them more.

But just like other they also have their own darkside, a very possessive and obsessive beasts who can kill whoever tried to touch what they consider as theirs.

Today, you can see him outside a very large gate inhaling in and out, he tighten his hold on his bag as he stepped inside.

But as soon as he stepped inside a fast baseball ball hit him in his forehead followed by loud laughter.

Yibo just closed his eyes and continue walking towards his classroom ignoring his aching forehead and his school mates insults.

As soon as he opened the door of their classroom more insults greeted him.

And again he saw many written insults for him on the black board, not only that but his desk is ull of drawings of him with caption 'ugly omega be gone', he ignored it all and still say on his seat and this riled up his classmates more.

"Hey ugly omega, can't you understand an ugly and poor omega like doesn't belong here!!".

"Yeah, it's better if you are gone haha".