Caine pulled me back in front of the circus tent.

"We stay right here, where I can keep my HUNDREDS OF ALL-SEEING EYES ON YOU!"

I cocked my head to the side and raised an eyebrow. I was about to say something, but I was cut off by...a Moon?

"Hello Caine, don't ignore my love for you~!" The Moon giggled.

"AH!" Caine gasped. "Let's get out of here before the Moon gets frisky!"

Caine pulled me back into the tent.

"Wait, Caine? Is there really no way to leave...?" I asked him.

"Nope! You're stuck here, my friend!" Caine answered.

"Yeah, that's the sad reality of this new life, kid," A thing that had a pink triangle head sighed. They seemed to have an assortment of shapes as their body parts.

"W-Wait, did you see an exit door anywhere?" A jester girl asked me. She seemed more timid and nervous than the rest of them, since she was twiddling her fingers nervously.

"No, I did not," I sighed.

"Yes, because you were experiencing DIGITAL HALLUCINATIONS, Pomni! Quit talking about this 'exit door,'" Caine ordered. The jester girl--whose name is apparently Pomni--winced.

"S-Sorry..." Pomni muttered, gripping her head in a stressful manner. The doll girl walked up to me and smiled.

"This may all be a bit stressful, I'm sure. But my name is Ragatha, I'll make sure you feel safe here, alright? Just ignore Jax if he gives you a hard time."

"Hey, rude," Jax huffed. "It's not my fault all these newbies are idiotic."

"Says you," The triangle-headed girl sighed. Jax glared at them.

"Ohh, Zooble, you can be quiet now," Jax snapped. Zooble--the triangle head girl--simply narrowed their asymmetrical eyes.

"Wait, before we continue speaking, we need to know your name!" Caine told me. My mind drew a blank. My name...? What the hell is my name?!

"[%$#@], what's my name??" I gasped. Wait, did this world just sensor my swear word?

"Now, now, my dear, no swearing in this digital world! This place is to be enjoyed by all ages! Which means no swearing!" Caine told me. My eyes widened, but I just shook off how uneasy I was, hoping this feeling would go away soon.

"W-Why...can't I remember my name...?" I murmured.

"Oh, don't worry! Nobody ever remembers their name when you travel to this digital world! I can help you pick one though, with this name generator!"

Caine grabbed this "name generator," and spun it. The name generator spun and landed on random assortment of letters.

"How do you feel about AXDFGRE?" Caine asked.

"I--" Caine cut me off.

"You're right, that's terrible. Let's try this again!" Caine exclaimed as he spun the name generator again. "Ooh, how do you feel about Y/N?"

"Uh sure," I muttered an agreement. Caine smiled.

"Perfect! Let's have a new in-house adventure for our new member--Y/N!"

"Ugh no, I don't want another in-house adventure," Zooble groaned.

"Don't worry, Zooble, this one will be fun! No worries!" Caine reassured Zooble and patted them on the head. Zooble simply huffed and rolled their eyes.

"The adventure for today will be a partner activity! When I tell you to, I want you to partner up with whoever you want, and once you do that, I will tell you your next task!" Caine explained. Everybody started going around the room, asking whomever they wanted if they wanted to be partners with them.