chapter 19: incorrect solution

Madeleine walked out of class, he was as furious as an angry bull, that wasn't common to him since he sees everyone as a friend, but Alcohol just made him go crazy. He searched for him everywhere until he finally found his new enemy, but there was a big problem, Espresso was with him and Madeleine didn't want to make a bad figure in front of his beloved. He had to find a way to get Alcohol alone, but how?

He tapped on Alcohol's shoulder and Alcohol turned to him

Alcohol- What do you want?
Madeleine- I just wanted to speak to you in private
Alcohol- To me? Espresso, what do you think I should do?
Espresso- Hm, maybe go with him, Madeleine is an honest guy.

Madeleine felt so guilty when he heard Espresso saying he was an honest guy, maybe he should just talk to Alcohol, Madeleine hated him but he loved having Espresso's trust. Madeleine had an idea. He was gonna record the conversation with Alcohol incase he said anything suspicious.
They walked into the janitor's closet and Alcohol leaned back against the wall.

Alcohol- So?
Madeleine- What are your intentions with my colleague?..
Alcohol- You sound like my dad, and that's none of your business
Madeleine- It is my business if it involves Espresso
Alcohol- If you must know..

Madeleine started voice recording

Alcohol- I only want one thing from him
Madeleine- And what is it?
Alcohol- His beautiful body that was once mine..

Madeleine felt disgusted by that answer, but he was glad that he caught it on recording so he could warn Espresso about this disgusting creep. Madeleine wanted to punch him so hard just so he would leave Espresso alone, but he decided to stay calm and stand up for Espresso

Madeleine- His body is only his and no one else's.
Alcohol- You're acting like you don't want him either, why are you hiding your feelings?
Madeleine- What are you saying?!
Alcohol- I'm saying I know what you want from him.
Madeleine- I don't want anything from Espresso!!
Alcohol- You want him all for yourself, all of him..

Madeleine couldn't contain his anger anymore and punched the creep right in the nose, breaking it.
Alcohol let's out a loud scream.

Madeleine- So?? You're not gonna fight back?
Alcohol- Oh I don't need to..

Madeleine hears the door behind him opening, he hears a not so loud gasp, and he knows exactly who's behind him, even before turning around.

Madeleine- Espresso I can explain!!
Espresso- I don't want to hear your excuses, Madeleine.. Let's go Alcohol, I'm taking you to the nurses office before class.

Madeleine watches Espresso leave, feeling extremely guilty to have betrayed Espresso's trust.

After some classes, Latte approaches Madeleine

Latte- Hey Madeleine.. I noticed you were very quiet today. Did anything happen?
Madeleine- Latte, you see, I was trying to talk to Alcohol, I wanted him to leave Espresso alone!! I even recorded the conversation incase he said anything weird, but he was getting on my nerves and I couldn't contain my anger, so I ended up punching him.
Latte- I'm very glad you did that, Alcohol is anything but good news..
Madeleine- I know!! I felt so good after punching him, but the thing is that Espresso saw.. And now he's mad at me!! If only he knew what Alcohol said..
Latte- Well you recorded the conversation, didn't you? Just show him the recording!
Madeleine- Latte you're a genius!!

Madeleine runs off to find Espresso and Latte whispers to herself

Latte- Or maybe you just have a negative IQ..

──────────────────────
End of chapter 19
606 words