14 : Wicked Games

Start from the beginning

In less than half an hour I was already parking my car in the garage of 'Imperium' Fixing some details in me, I put on my coat and went towards the building. And Jesus, was that place always crowded? The mass of people in the line to buy the entrances was huge, but for having a certain prestige and for being a VIP customer, I entered without having to wait.

The environment's temperature was way hotter than the cold night outside, it was comforting and cozy. I walked between some tables until the main counter, ordering something to drink to make me relax. Today, different from the other days, it wasn't the brunette whose name was Sooyoung that was serving the customers. The blonde served me a certain quantity of a reddish colored drink, I took a sip from the drink imagining it would be weak, being completely wrong when I felt the cherry flavor liquid warm my stomach.

"Jesus, give me another drink. I don't want to get drunk with only one glass. A Whiskey, please."

The young lady smiled and served me Whiskey. I sat in one of the stools at the counter, until I felt someone beside me.

"It's nice to see you again." Eun Kyung spoke sitting beside me.

She had really liked me, the girl was very persistent even though in last occurrences Scarlet practically threw her away from me.

"I think I've already become a VIP customer." I played tapping my fingers over the edge of my glass.

"I bet you have, VIP customers have special treatment, you know?"

"They do?"

"Of course, I can show you after the show."

Not that she wasn't a beautiful woman, she was. She had delicate and sexy features, but nothing compared to my stripper.

"Are you going to dance?"

"Yes, today the only performance will be in group."

"Only? But what about Scarlet?" I quickly asked, making the woman become serious right away.

"She will be in the middle too, next to the others."

I wondered what the reason was for Scarlet to not dance alone today. I liked that she was the only one on that stage, but women, for more beautiful that they were, they wouldn't steal my attention, which without a doubt would be only on her.

"You are very interested in Scarlet, and you are missing the opportunity to experiment something better." the girl whispered very close to me.

"I'm sorry, Scarlet, but I really can't reciprocate what you want with me."

I was turning down a beautiful woman who was practically throwing herself in my arms. It was crazy but I was lost for that damn dancer who stole my needs, my desires.

"Eun Kyung, come, it's time, let's go!" someone called for her.

"Well, I'm going now, pay attention to me, who knows, maybe you'll change your mind." the girl spoke, kissing my cheek.

I shook my head smiling as the girl walked away. It was time for me to take a seat with a good view, Scarlet among others would start their performance at any instant. I ordered one more shot of Whiskey to keep me calm during the show that the dancer always provided me with. I walked to one of the tables that were right in front of the stage, waiting for the hypnosis time to begin.

Murmurs from all sides were heard, loud laughter and shameless conversations. I knew that I wasn't the only one there only for Scarlet, but I wouldn't let anyone have her, she had entered a very dangerous game with me, and who would win would be me or not.

All of a sudden everything went silent, the spotlights lit on the stage, moving the light rays a few times until the first beats of the music were heard, and then the spotlights stopped on the body of six women that were on stage. And it didn't take not even a minute to know that she was right in the middle, I can say that that ass was impossible to forget.