Resurrection

"Diana? Diana. Diana!"

You panicked when she didn't respond.

I can't lose her. I love her way too much to lose her.

You shook her shoulders but she still didn't open her eyes.

"Wake up. Please wake up..."

She didn't wake up. Her eyes remained closed, her body remained motionless, blood seeped out from her head, her nose, her mouth...

"Oh Diana..."

You cradled her in your arms and stroked her hair.

"Wake up Di. Please wake up..."

Diana didn't wake up.

You checked her pulse. There was nothing.

Diana was dead.

"No. No. No..."

The love of your life was gone.

You remembered the day you first met her.

It was 1992, shortly after her father's funeral. She was still wearing her funeral outfit. Even when she was like that, she was gorgeous.

She had ran into you and you immediately fell for her. There was just something about her...

You became fast friends. By 1993, when she and Charles had separated, you were very close friends. And you developed a crush on her.

She was beautiful, kind, funny, sweet, a little stubborn but she was an amazing person.

Then there was 1994. When Diana wore the "Revenge Dress"

She was gorgeous.

You didn't have to courage to confess to her yet.

Then 1995.

November 22nd. The BBC Interview.

Watching it broke your heart. It was heartbreaking seeing and hearing how much pain she's been through.

You stayed with her that night. And you confessed. She said she liked you too.