Revan Vs Darth Vader

Comincia dall'inizio

Inside a large room a figure is seen walked toward a flight of stairs.

The figure his dressed in black hooded robes covering black and red combat armour and a Helmet with a narrow slit so he could see with two cylinders on his hips.

Ruby: Who is that?"

The Rusted Knight: That is Revan a former Sith lord or as he was know as before he became one... Jaune Arc."

Velvet: What?! That's Jaune?!"

The Knight nods.

Ren: Sith?"

The Rusted Knight: The Sith also know as the Sith Order, is an ancient  religious order of Force-wielders devoted to the dark side of the force. Driven by their emotions, including hate, anger, and greed, the Sith were deceptive and obsessed with gaining power no matter the cost. their counter parts are know as the Jedi."

Weiss: The Jedi?"

The Rusted Knight: The Jedi, also known as the Jedi Order, was a noble monastic and nontheistic religious order united in their devotion to the light side of the force. While the Sith use their emotions  the Jedi adhered to a code that emphasized discipline, detachment, and the mastery of emotions. They believed that unchecked emotions, particularly fear, anger, and hatred, could lead to the path of the dark side of the Force."

Coco: So, Arc fell to the dark side?"

The Rusted Knight: For a time, but he came back to the light and even beat his former apprentice and saved the Galaxy."

The former Sith lord looked around the room before stopping at the stairs.

Jaune: I know you are here, make yourself know Sith..."

Yang: Who is he talking to?

The Rusted Knight: a very dangerous man..."

In the shadows of the room a door opens up and the sound of deep breathing was heard.

khhh phhh

The song of breathing made the hairs on the back of everyone's necks stand on their ends.

Blake: W-What is that?!"

Blake's instincts where telling her to run and to not look back.

The Rusted Knight: Someone who could kill you so easily, that includes Ozzy and Glynda as well."

This scared the students, the person who's breathing that belong to could kill them and the Headmaster?

Ozpin: This aura reminds me of her.'

As the door opened a figure walked into the room, he was dressed in all black with a Helmet and a cloak that bellowed in the as he walked towards the Former Sith lord.

Jaune turned to face the Sith as he stopped before him.

Sith: It must be daunting looking into your future."

Jaune: have no intention of returning to the Sith, let alone falling to your sorry state." 

The Sith walked around Jaune as he followed him with is eyes.

Sith: You misunderstand Reven, I am not the future of your life. I am the future of your galaxy."

As the Sith walked to the other side of him the Sith clenched his covered fist.

 Sith: I am in an age millennia way where the Sith reigns supreme."

Ruby: What?! The Sith rule the Galaxy?! What about the Jedi?!"