5

~ Baji's POV ~
I walked out of the club in a pissed off mood. Deciding to leave the club early because someone didn't know what to do so I just walked out and decided to head back to the penthouse.

Honestly, I'm thinking about not going to the club anymore. I'm just tired and want to rest.

I walked through the doors, headed to the steps. I stopped at the first step. " Couldn't find a bitch to fuck? " Smiley asked. " Nah, I decided to stop going to the club. " I said. He hummed and continued watching TV.

I walked upstairs to my room, I opened my door and walked in then I closed it.

I plugged my phone on the charger. I take my shoes off and threw myself on the bed and closed my eyes.

~ Draken's POV ~
I walk out of my room, headed downstairs to the kitchen to make us some lunch. I walked to the fridge, opened it, and saw very little food. I sighed and went to the living room.

Seeing Smiley sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sit next to him and grab my phone out.

I decided to text Chifuyu. Telling him that we need to go shopping.

  Matsuno-san🐈‍⬛:

Draken🐉: Hey, we need to go shopping.

                    Matsuno-san🐈‍⬛: Alright! Just let me write down what we need once I get back, and we'll go to the store with Takashi.

Draken🐉: Okay, I'll go tell Takashi.

                   Matsuno-san🐈‍⬛: Okay

I get off my phone and head back upstairs to Takashi's room.

Timeskip To The Store  

Chifuyu, Takashi, and I are in the diary aisle. " Okay, we milk, eggs, cheese, yogurt, ice cream, and coffee creamer. " Chifuyu reads off the list. I nodded and went to grab the stuff. I put them in the cart.

" Next, we need butter, and then we need to head to the grains aisle. " He said. " Alright. " Takashi says. I grabbed the butter and put it in the cart, and started walking to the Grains Aisle.

Grains Aisle 

I grabbed 4 large bags of rice and placed them on the bottom part of the cart. Takashi grabbed 6 bags of bagels, 4 loaf of bread, 2 Oatmeals, and 1 big bag of brown rice. After putting it in the cart. I look at everything that is in the cart.

Chifuyu walked to the cereal section and looked. He grabs Raisin Bran, Total, and Cheerios. He walked back to us and threw them in the cart.

I double-checked to make sure we have everything. I looked at the list and pointed to the items we had in the cart.

I was too busy checking, and I didn't someone coming up to us. Chifuyu was on my left and Takashi on my right.

~ Takashi's POV ~
I was also looking at the list, and I saw (h/c) at the corner of my eyes. I looked up and smiled. " Hey ayima, what are you doing here? " I asked. She smiled and motioned to her half-filed cart. I looked at her cart and saw that it was almost full. I chuckled, and then I remembered that Chifuyu didn't meet her. I grabbed Chifuyu and walked over to her.

Chifuyu looked at me then at her. " Chifuyu, this is ayima. Ayima, this is Chifuyu. He's our first division vice-captain. " I said. She nodded and smiled. " Nice to meet you. " She said. I stared at her with a little bit of lust in my eyes, and then I sighed.

Draken walked up to me and stood next to me with the cart in front of him. He's also looking at her, tapping me on the shoulder.

I look at him. He points to Chifuyu and ayima. I looked and saw her giving him her number. She smiled at him, then turned and waved to us and left. He comes back and smirked. " She's so naive, Takashi. " he said. I smirked and nodded.