Chapter 56: Laboon

Start from the beginning

"Damn we're too late. Lost Nami, huh?" Franky looked at the boys in (Y/N)'s arms.

Robin softly smiled back at the boys. "It's okay. We'll save her. Right, you two?"

Usopp and Chopper cried on (Y/N)'s chest. "YEAHH!!"

"I'm glad you boys are okay, but we need to get moving." (Y/N) helped the two up. "Come on. Let's go get our navigator."

The five Straw Hats made their way to another large staircase as Robin spoke up. "We were told they use this staircase to transport people who shadows have been cut."

"That makes sense. They took Luffy here!" Usopp informed the group as they ran. "We were headed this way too, right before Nami got kidnapped!"

"I'm so worried about her. Do you think she'll be okay?!" Chopped questioned his crew mates.

(Y/N) laughed a bit as she ran. "Knowing Nami, she's not the type to go down without a fight."

"Yeah! If they wanted her dead, they wouldn't have captured her! We'll get her back, no doubt." Usopp quickly added.

"The best thing we can do for now is get back to the Sunny. We'll regroup there and wake up the other guys then take back their shadows." The cyborg spoke up.

(Y/N) agreed with Franky's statement, but Chopper quickly spoke his concerns. "But this place is crawling with zombies. That won't be easy."

"Oh yeah I forgot ask." Usopp turned to Franky beside him. "How did you beat those zombies anyway?"

"It's another one of those secrets that skeleton told us about." Frank pulled out the small pouch Brook gave him. "Check it out."

"It's plain salt." (Y/N) smirked at Usopp and Chopper.

Chopper looked at her in shock. "Even these zombies have something that can hurt them..."

"So by throwing it in their mouth, it purifies them?" Usopp questioned his crew mates.

Franky quickly agreed with the long nosed man. "You just saw it in action."

"By the way." Robin spoke up. "Do you have any idea what that monster roar was we heard earlier? We couldn't see anything."

"Whatever it was sounded hungry." (Y/N) scoffed at the memory.

"Yeah. We were trying to see where it came from, but we ran into you." Franky explained to Chopper and Usopp.

Usopp looked straight forward, speaking in a serious tone. "That roar was Luffy."

Robin, Franky and (Y/N) gasped at Usopp's claim. "What did you say?" Franky questioned the long nose.

"Don't worry. We'll tell you everything we saw. I don't think you're gonna like what you hear though."

The five finally made it outside on a large stone pathway, but they still had a while to go before they reached the Sunny. "You said this thing is bigger than a giant. What is it? Some kind of monster?" Franky questioned Usopp.

"Yeah. That huge crash you heard and all that crazy yelling came from the same creature." Usopp glanced back at the building they came from. "In other words, Luffy's zombie is going on a rampage!! ...Come on! Hey look, I can see the Sunny!"

"Good. Looks like what that skeleton guy told us was right." Franky spoke to the two women besides him. (Y/N) and Robin agreed with his words. Franky, Chopper, (Y/N) and Robin jumped up on the large stone wall before them, looking down at the Sunny still caught in the spider monkey's large web. Franky spoke up to his crew mates once more. "I see. So that's the way this works, huh? Land right here on the island, take a little stool through this gate and up the stairs. Before you know it, you walk straight into the bosses room. Serving him your shadow on a silver platter."