𝟎𝟎𝟑. 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋, chapter three

Start from the beginning

I showed her the photo and she smiled. "I know! It's so pretty! Anyways, I think she's almost back so, wanna go see if the boys are ready?" She asked. "Sure, I'll go, so you can get dressed." I replied as I walked out and walked towards their room that was across from ours.

I knocked on the door to the room they were staying in to  see Colby answer the door, shirtless.
"Oh! Uh... I'm sorry! I was just gonna ask if y'all were ready because Kris said Celina was almost here-" I started rambling on. 'Dammit, I get so awkward when I get flustered!' "Woah, [Y/N] calm down, you keep rambling and honestly, I have no idea what you're saying." He said as I sighed. People walking to their room kept giving us a stare because, well because I'm rambling on to some shirtless man—or that I'm talking to the Colby Brock, either one works. I guess I calmed down, because I could actually say a sentence without stuttering. "Sorry, I was just gonna ask if you and Sam were ready because Celina is almost back, but clearly you aren't so I'll just come back when Celina gets back." I gave an awkward smile as he chuckled. "Look [Y/N], I know now might be a bad time, but thank you, for coming along—wait, I'll be right back, stay here." He said and I just nodded as he closed the door and I brought out my phone to text Amy.

[Y/N]: AMY
AMY
ANSWER BITCH I NEED TO TELL U SMTH

[Amy]: WHAT HELP WHATS GOING ON? DID THEY KIDNAP YOU OR SMTH?

[Y/N]: NO THEY DIDNT BUT I WENT TO GO ASK COLBY SOMETHING AND HE ANSWERED THE DOOR SHIRTLESS...

[Amy]: WHAT LUCKY BITCH IVE ALWAYS LOVED SAM AND COLBY

[Y/N]: NO BC I STARTED RAMBLING ON I MADE A FOOL OF MYSELF..

[Amy]: YOU DUMBASS

[Y/N]: WAIT I GTG BYE POOK
Read at 8:37AM

I put my phone in my pocket as Colby came back out of the room, with a shirt on. "Ok, like I was saying before, thank you for coming along. Sam and his girlfriend broke up not to long ago, and I think you saying yes and coming along was a good way for him to get his mind off of it for now, I just hate seeing him sad, y'know?" He said with a sigh. "Hey, of course! I mean, passing up a chance to ghost hunt, with y'all? Puh-Lease! But seriously, I'm glad I could do that so far, I mean, I like y'all. Y'all seem super nice and chill, so I'm really glad that I could come along. Plus, this is helping me kinda get over what happened with Amy not too long ago." I nodded.

"Anyways, Ima go back in the room, I think Sam is almost ready." Colby said as I nodded, gave him a fist bump and walked back to our room. "Hey girl, what took so long?" Kris asked while styling her hair. "Oh, nothing, me and Colby were just talking." I said. "Mhm.." She mumbled with a smirk on her face. Her phone dinged, "Oh, that's Celina now. Hey, sorry to ask, but can you go wait for her? I would go with, but I'm trying to get ready." Kris said. "Oh, of course!" I said standing up from the bed. "Be back soon!" I said with a smile before walking out of the room and towards the elevator.

[SKIP IF YOU WANT, ITS JUST A BIT OF, UNWANTED ATTENTION FROM A MAN, NOTHING SA BUT IT STILL MAY BE SUGGESTIVE TO SOME, SO SKIP IF YOU NEED. ILL WRITE A PART TO SAY WHEN YOURE GOOD]

I walked towards the elevator and got on to see a clearly drunk man. "Why is someone drinking at 8AM..?" I thought to myself, raising an eyebrow before shrugging. 'It's whatever, not my business.' "Hey pretty lady, where are you going~?" The man asked, slurring his words, taking a step forward, causing me to back up a bit, hoping to not hit the wall. "Uh, just going to pick up a friend.." I chuckled nervously. "C'mon, boring! Let's go somewhere dollface~" The man told be while making an attempt to wrap his arms around my waist.

"No thanks. I have a boyfriend, he's here, and his best friend too!"  Ok that might've been a little stretch, but it was just to get this creep off of me! "Really? Well it's not like he needs to know~" He stumbled, pushing me up against the elevator wall. 'Jesus fuck, how long is the elevator gonna take..' "Like I said, no thank you." I repeated. "Oh, bullshit! C'mon Princess, a hot man coming onto you and you decline? Are you crazy?" He said with a mad expression on his face. "Well sir, I respectfully said no the first time, but you keep trying to make your way onto me, and that is making me hate you even more." Even though I seemed calm, I most definitely was not. I was just waiting for the elevator doors to open, it seemed like an eternity. "Hate? Now that's a strong word, little lady." He said in a strict tone. "No,"