For the next few minutes one thug after the other was taken out by Black Widow and I, but suddenly thugs came running out of the fun house to which Natasha and I were quick to disappear.

   "Someone took these guys out." A random thug said as he crouched over an unconscious friend of his.

  "Spread out and find whoever did this." A big guy stated before Natasha and I smirked at each other before I dashed at the thug crouching over his friend and quick wrapped him like snake until he lost consciousness with Natasha doing her signature move on another thug before quickly disappearing.

   "It's too quiet." The big guy said growing afraid before he looked up and saw my white lenses staring at him causing him to jump backwards before I leaned at him and started laying punches on him while Natasha went for the other thugs seeing them following the noise I was making.

   "You pack a punch." The big guy said before I leaped at him and cracked him across the jaw causing him to fall over on his side unconscious.

   "Damn." Natasha said as she walked over after seeing the last hit.

   "We're not done yet." I stated as I walked inside the funhouse with Natasha following behind me.

   "Hehehe~look who's come to play." A voice echoed through the fun house as I narrowed my eyes as Natasha gripped her pistol a little tighter.

    As Natasha and I made our way through the funhouse we could see drawings up all over the walls letting me know this guy was obsessed.

   "This guy is a nut." Natasha stated as I nodded agreeing with her before we entered a large room where we could see a man in a purple suit was standing with his back to us.

   "It's about time you showed up Nightwing." The man said before he turned around showing us his face.

" The man said before he turned around showing us his face

"Give up Joker." I growled as Joker started laughing hysterically.

  "Hahahahahaha~why would I do that when the party is just getting started." Joker said as I threw out his hands before Joker thugs surrounded us with joker having a savage smirk on his face.

   "Shall we?" Joker said before Natasha and I looked at eachother and nodded before we dashed them with them running at us before an all out brawl took place with me showing my acrobatic skills.