- CHAPTER 6: Nightmare -

Start from the beginning

Nothing is real

Fraud

Fraud

Monster

NOTHING BUT A MONSTER-

I woke up....this time for real.
I immiediatly sat up and looked around, The others were still talking....oh thank the celestials it was just a dream...
My hands were shaking, i wanted to cry as i still could hear every name i was called by whatever was whispering.

Oh my fucking stars...

I slowly stood up and wiped the invisible ash off myself...
I sighed and decided to walk toward the group

The thoughts about this nightmare are haunting me.
Why did i remember that one anyway?

My flowers shriveled up. Like, they were wilting before my eyes. It was because of that nightmare wasn't it?

Throughout the day, I could not seem to get it out of my head. I tried. I tried hard, but it didn't seem to work for me. It haunted me. I thought it was regret, something strange and anonymous I regretted. What was it?

Did I regret my own death?

We walked to find others, but I didn't pay attention. Scrap kept trying to see what was wrong, but I didn't answer. I was too regretful. And I didn't even know why.
I couldn't bare what had happened in my dreams the night before.

We met some Rare Humbug and Pompom, the Rare Humbug I think was Wasp and the Pompom was Pene. I did notice one thing, how much the name "Pene" sounded so much like another pompom I knew... but finally, these were the first two monsters that weren't Wubboxes. Pene asked, "What the fuck is wrong with him?" in a pretty rude manner. They said they didn't know, and I probably was just traumatized. I was. They knew.

We had a full group of 9. Even then, I couldn't get to notice most of them. Spore came and asked me what was wrong like Scrap, trying to reassure me. I just, couldn't figure it out. Still, I could not answer.

As i just stopped talking,i was slowly getting excluded out of the group... it's like I'm not there, Scrap or Spore occasionally ask me if I'm fine. I can't answer. Not anymore

We were currently having a break from all walking and stuff,i was sitting,curled up, watching others.

Xenov was happy with Levis...i guess that's fine. I can't just get jealous over one person.
I sighed as i put my head on my knees, still not saying anything as i listened in to the conversations.

( After awhile I decided to lay down and rest. Afterall I am tired. )

...
..
.

( However. )

( .. My mind starts to hurt. Like the static feeling on your leg. But on your brain. I hold my head tight. I start to breathe heavier then usual )

" .. "

( Its like I couldn't think straight. )

" ggnnhhk..! "

( I fell down. Holding my head. I start to throw up sakura flowers)

" gghh..! "

( I can't take this anymore... )

( i.. )

( I need to.. )

..
...
....

( I gained consciousness a moment later, like I blacked out or something )

( I look down to see scrap hurt )

" oh jesus are yo- "

" WHAT THE HELL CHIEF??.. "

( Scrap said. He looked horrified. He had some of his parts drilled out )

( I cuffed my hands together and helped Scrap up )

" I'm sorry scrap.. I don't know what happened to me.. It was like I was possessed "

( I watch as Spore bandage Scrap up. I feel bad for doing that to scrap not gonna lie. )

"Whyy..? What the fucckk?.." Scrap said shaking as Spore bandaged him.

"..Scrap I'm sorry. I blacked out, I don't know what the hell got into me, I don't even know what happened.."

"YOU FUCKING TRIED TO KILL ME YOU BITCH!" Scrap jumped up, screaming now.

I started to get flashbacks to when I was alive.

He hated me again.

I couldn't go back.

So I ran off as far as I could, hoping that Scrap wouldn't run after me.

The fear had come back.
____

CHAPTER WRITERS: Piskorz, Ori, Mari
____

(Ori) A/N: changed the layout of the thing or smth BUT WE HIT 1100 WORDS HOLY SHIT