We loaded the bags in the back of the cab and went inside the passenger seat. No one dared to utter a word as we drove home with complete silence and a chaotic mind.

After organizing the things that we bought in their rightful place, I prepared some chicken with soy sauce for lunch. What should I do after this? Maybe lock myself in my room and study? Nah.. my brain is not in its stable state at the moment, I don't think I'll be able to understand a damn thing even if I read the whole book for that matter.

Suddenly, my mind drifted to the events from last night. All the incurrent was a bit fast going for me that I almost couldn't keep up. From the intoxicating scent that I'm sure belongs to her. And me running in the middle of the street and almost getting hit by a truck, and I thought it was the last time I would see those eyes. And then in a snap, I was on my porch and.. the kiss. The most earth-shaking and heart-melting kiss. My first kiss

Despite it being a light kiss, it's enough to make me feel all sorts of emotions that a teenage girl would feel whenever her crush laid eyes on her. I can't wait to-

"You might burn the chicken if you keep on daydreaming" Auntie's voice chimed in, snapping me out of my thoughts, and making that wonderful memory go into space.

"O-oh right, the chicken" I focused on cooking and shut my thoughts for a while before the kitchen flame in fire.

"How's your day been going on Samantha?" Auntie broke the silence that's been hanging on the walls as we ate.

"Good" I responded shortly due to my full mouth.

"Who's the guy?"

"What guy?"

"At the shop" O-oh... I thought she didn't see that.

"Oh uhm.. he's a guy from the band that's been playing at the club for quite some time now," I said before drinking water.

"Are you guys dating?" I almost spit the water on her face as I was taken aback by her question. Thankfully I immediately covered my mouth with my bare hands.

I can see her lips pulling upward as she restrained herself from laughing. "Auntie.. I never go on a date before. And no, I will not date a guy, ever" I swear I won't.. the thought alone makes me feel sick. What if I'm really in that kind of situation? No fucking way, I cannot. It's not that dating a guy is bad. I just don't see myself in that field.

"I'm just asking. You're getting all defensive" she said with a faint laugh. I didn't say anything and just continued eating my meal.

"I guess that little girl way back kinder did bend you down" A small smile crept on my face as I recalled that day when I did have a crush on my fellow schoolmate. It was lunchtime and I was waiting for Auntie to arrive because she always brought me lunch so we could eat together. I was sitting at the far corner of the bench and she was a little bit late which made me grow impatient. And then suddenly a lunch box with a sandwich in it appeared in front of me. I looked up only to see a girl holding it, looking down at me with a bright smile that caught my breath away. She was tall with grey hair that looked good on her.. same as her eyes. Those eyes almost remind me of someone, she's so pretty. Only did I realize that she put the lunch box on my lap and started to walk away when Auntie shook my shoulders. And then that's when my gayness showed up. Never thought I'd end up being one though. The good thing is Auntie isn't the kind of religious freak who would force you to see the light, as they often call it.

She said she was aware of my sexuality from the beginning. I'm just glad she didn't go hard on me, though she reminded me that no girlfriends for now which is fine with me. It's better than her kicking me out of the house.