Stay unnoticed

"How are you"

"A fucking god"

You say. I mean how could you not. Who ever this was set themselves up for this. They just came up to a stranger in the middle of the night who was staring at the stars in a shrine. Dumb asses. 

"No you're not", a different voice said. 

"No shit. You just set yourself up for that",you say trying to get a good look at the two. 

The only thing you notice is the tattoo on the taller one's head before bolting. 

Draken. Or someone with Draken's tattoo. No fucking way we're going to tell him your brother died. 

The shorter one must have been Mikey by the way he talked with such confidence that he was right. They were closer with t/n than you. 

You knew that they would be able to keep up with you as you made it to the stair and flung yourself down them at such speed you were just a blur that disappeared in the night. 

You didn't expect to see them at the shrine. And you would have to be more careful for now on because if Draken was there. Than the others must come around some times. 

You cursed out younger you for showing them the shrine. Even tho t/n was the one to show them.

You didn't want to go back to the bakery yet. So you made your way around the city to see what it looked like know. 

You wondered how Mikey's older brother Shinichiro was doing.And his younger sister Emma. 

You talked to Shinichiro a lot since he would actually listen when you went on and on about whatever you wanted to talk about. You saw him as an older brother. He was so kind and caring. He also got in over his head in gang fights. He was cool. 

You were closer with him than you were with Mikey and the others. You really wanted to see him again. See is he go married. He had told you that he liked this girl from his school as you found him around the city with your brother like lost puppy. You and your brother said that you didn't want to fall in love since that could separate you two and he just laughed and told you that only the future knows. 

You just wanted to know Shinichiro was okay since he was family to you. If Mikey figured out who you were you were going to ask him about Shinichiro.

You wandered around looking for a fight when you hurried a scuffle in the park. What looked to be five high schoolers were beating up a kid. Well kid was a bit of a stretch. They looked to be around 11 to 13 so close to your age.

You run over and kick two guys out cold. 

You mainly relied on your legs since they packed more of a punch. Arms were more for defense to you. 

You graved another guy's hair and knee him in the face while using your free leg to kick another guy's gut. The last dude ran away leaving his unconscious buddy's behind.

"Scaredy cat", you mutter under your breath before crouching down in front of the girl.

 "You good," you gently say with a soft smile. 

In all honesty you wanted to go back to fighting. When the girl knotted her head you went back to the streets. 

The streets had always been your playground not some park. You'b alway belong in them. To the streets at night. You alway made a name for yourself since it was something you did in the past. The past was your home. But you couldn't go there. 

You started to sink deeper and deeper into your mind when you felt the familiar and growing feeling of you eyes shifting to their hidden colors that shined like gems. T/n eye color. You don't know why they change. Or why they calmed you down like your brother's presence did. But after you where thinking clearly your eyes went back to e/c.