Chapter 55: The Humming Swordsman

Start from the beginning

"Those big ears of yours must be useful for gathering information, too." Robin spoke up. "And you certainly like to run your mouth."

"Um. Huh? Sorry, what was that?" The spider monkey questioned making Franky yell at it's ears just being for show.

Robin gasped as she called for Franky. The cyborg turned around to look at the zombies behind him. "AHHHH WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!!!" (Y/N) screamed at the giant spider monkey now visible before crawling off Franky's shoulder and hiding in front of him. "I hate this place every second I'm here... I wanna go back to the Sunny." The (h/c) haired woman sheepishly cried.

Franky placed his left hand on (Y/N)'s back before talking. "We're completely surrounded. Worst case scenario they call it, right? What we need is a last second miracle plan. Heh. You think I can handle it?"

"I love to see you try." Robin softly smiled. "Put on a good show for us."

"You got it, just following my lead." Franky lightly pushed (Y/N) to Robin. Frank clasping his hands together, raised his arms up before aiming them straight at the bridge below him. "Check this one out! Here we go... Coup de Vont!!"

The bridge beneath the Straw Hats and zombies began to break. "So. My plan super enough for ya?" Franky smirked over at Robin.

"We'll It certainly is violent."

"I would be mad for this being your plan, but you got rid of the zombies and that terrifying monkey spider thing. So... I can't complain." (Y/N) shrugged as the bridge fell. "So uh. How are you guys getting out of this one?"

(Y/N) hovered above the broken bride, looking down at the two falling. The (h/c) haired woman watched in amazement as Robin used her Clen Fleurs ability to command multiple arms on her back, spreading them out like wings. Quickly Robin grabbed Franky and flew them back to the end of the bridge where (Y/N) was waiting. Franky used his Strong Right to latch himself on the ledge. The (h/c) haired woman's eyes widened in fear when she saw Robin's wings fade away. Franky quickly returned his body to the arm, but at the last second Robin used his head to propel herself up. (Y/N) peaked over the ledge to see Franky roughly slam into the wall under the bridge. "Okay Robin..." (Y/N) busted out laughing. "That was pretty damn funny." The woman rolled on the ground, laughing her ass off.

Robin giggled at the (h/c) haired woman's actions before looking over the ledge. "A fall like that won't stop a zombie, but a least they're trapped in the Courtyard for now." Robin sighed in relief. "That should buy us some time."

(Y/N) sat up, wiping a joy tear from her eye. "Oh yeah. I totally forgot about the situation we're in."

"Excellent work, Franky." Robin called out to the cyborg as he climbed onto the bridge.

"YEAH! THANKS A LOT!" Franky frustratedly yelled at Robin. "How generous of you to pay a compliment to your stepping stone! How about an apology?!" (Y/N)'s face was turning red from trying not to laugh at the angry cyborg. "And you! What's you problem, huh?! Why couldn't you fly down and help?!!"

"I'm sorry. I thought stepping stones can't talk." (Y/N) busted out laughing making the cyborg even more pissed.

Franky angrily glared at (Y/N). "Oh just wait. When I get up there I'm gonna—"

"We should hurry while they're still down." Robin explained, cutting off the cyborg.

"Hey! I didn't forget about you! Don't pretend like you didn't hear me!! You can try helping me up at least!" Franky yelled up at Robin, but his yelling dropped when Robin's face showed worry. The cyborg looked back down. "You see something?"

(Y/N) peaked over the edge to see that the Zombie Generals and spider monkey have started to get back up again. "They just won't stay down, will they?"

"Now I'm angry..." The spider monkey looked up at the three. "You.. are gonna pay for this! You realize I'm a spider, right? Give me two seconds and I'll be right up there. I'll start running if I were you. Ahahaha."