Chapter 9

(Last chapter took place a month ago so now this chapter is a month later.)

A lot had happened over the month, Vance has been acting... Weird, well worse than normal.
___________________________________

I sat at the table, picking at my lunch with a fork in disgust before dropping my fork down, letting it hit my tray.
"Okay, I'm done guys, what the fuck is up with Vance?"
"I don't know man, he hasn't messaged me in like weeks." Robin said, taking another sip of the lunches smoothie before hitting Finney with his unopened cheese stick.
"He never plays roblox with me either and eats in his room.." Griffin muttered glancing up at me.

It was easy to say who was taking things the hardest..

I sighed getting pissed off because of how much hurt he was causing.
"I'm gonna try and talk to him." I decided, pushing my tray away from me and getting up from the table.
"Dude don't-" Billy started to say pulling my arm.
"No, he's being a stuck up cunt." I muttered glaring over at him. (Vance)

I began to walk over to Vance and his two other 'friends' who I didn't know the names of.
"Vance, can we talk." Which came out more as a statement more than a question.
"What do you want?" He glared, putting down his fork.
The other two glared at me waiting for me to speak.

"In private, please?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the clearly annoyed boy sat In front of me.

"Ug.. Yeah, yeah fine." He muttered getting up and pulling me away from the table and near the wall.

"Why are you acting weird, and hanging out with them."
Vance opened his mouth to speak—
"No, let me finish, I don't have a problem with you hanging out with them but everyone is literally like a god damn zombie okay? You basically drained the life out of them!" I whisper yelled, crossing my arms.

"Because why would I wanna hang out with you. Your seriously so stuck up, you think the world revolves around you?! Well let me tell you Yamada, I want you to leave me alone, your pathetic." He sneered, shoving me against the wall.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Vance I get things are hard but they're using you!"

"Mind your own business!" He said through clenched teeth.

"Vance don't you understand how much your hurting us—! Me!?" I said in disbelief throwing my hands in the air.

He glared instantly reaching up and immediately pulling on my hair before whispering in my ear.

"Mind your own business, got it?" He whispered, his icy blue eyes shooting daggers into my own eyes.

"Vance please—"

"No."

I grabbed his shoulders, shaking him as I slightly yell.
"Are you kidding me! Vance I have done nothing but care! You push away everyone you get close to!"

He pushed me backwards, causing me to stumble as he was clearly pissed off, raising his fist and punching me.

I groaned, my eyes welling with tears as I cup my nose, feeling a strong wave of deja vú hit me.

The next thing I knew my sister was at my side, furious.

"The fuck is the matter with you!?" She glared, turning to face me and examine my nose.

"Shit. It's broken." She said with wide eyes.

"Your fucking pathetic Yamada, you cant fight back? What a pussy."

Robin and Finney were at my sides as Griffin looked in shock and upset.

"Holy shit.." Robin said, his eyes flickering from me to Vance.

Vances other two friends came up to us, leaning against the wall mocking Robin.
_____________________________________
(A few weeks later after Bruce got surgery to treat the bone)

"Bruce why won't you tell us what happened? You know I.. We love you." My mom said emphatically, leaning against the counter.

"Told you, we were playing baseball and it hit my nose.." I mumbled, taking medicine to relieve the slight pain I still had from the bruising.

She sighed and continued to make breakfast, Amy glared in my direction since she knew what happened but I begged her not to tell so.. yeah..

I didn't go to school for a few weeks because of complications with the surgery but I was going back today, I was all ready dressed fiddling with my thumbs.

"I'm not feeling to hungry, I'm gonna go early okay? If thats okay with the two of you.."

Amy nodded as I grabbed my bag, "Love you bye!" I called out before walking into the garage and opening the door, getting on my bicycle.

I sighed, breathing in the fresh air before zipping up my jacket and putting on a mask since the bruising was kinda bad and I still had the bandage on it to keep it in place.

I kicked the bike stand thingy up and pushed with one of my feet before starting to ride, with my feet on the pedals.
____________________________________
(Time skip to 1st hour.)

I adjusted my mask, pushing my hair behind my ears and walking down the stairs and down the hall.

"Morning Bruce, Happy you're back!" My math teacher smiled as I waved slightly.

"Thank you." I said politely before walking into the class, seeing most of the people staring at me.

I sighed, sitting down as Finney got up from his table and sat near me.

"Are you okay Bruce? How bad is it.." he whispered quietly as I sighed and pulled down my mask earning a wince from the empathetic boy.

"I'm sorry, Vance was suspended for like two weeks after the incident.. Surprised he's not expelled.."

I shrugged, pulling back up my mask and fixing my hair.

"Is Griffin okay..?" I asked, worried for the boys mental state.

"He's keeping his head above water I guess.."

I took a deep breath, feeling that it was my fault because I pushed him so far.
(Him = Vance)

"I'm really sorry."

"Bruce it's not your fault okay? I promise." He said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

"I know.. But still."

Finney sighed and simply laid his head on my shoulder.

(THIS IS PLATONIC YOU FOOLS, FINNEY LIKES ROBIN🤬✋)

ok losers im tired of writing for rn ill update later😭✋
1043 words🤓☝️

P.S i didnt check for any mistakes so if u dont like it kiss my arse😘