Settling In

I head into the kitchen and wonder why I agreed to this. Anyway I start making pizza (which I somehow know how to make now) and discover the pizza dough is made of, like, 50% flour. Kids seem to like the Fazbear flour. I also have to hand make the sauce, which was a PAIN. Pretty soon Chica stopps by and picks up four pizzas that jus came out of the oven. I just roll my eyes and assume she is really hungry. Then that stupid chip corrects my thoughts and tells me that the pizza is for the kids. I silently tell it to shut the heck up, and of course since it is software and not a person it just keeps cramming facts into my already overstuffed brain. I wonder if the other animatronics have this problem. Then the chip tells me to make a cake and write "happy birthday, richard" on it. So I get out the supplies to make cake. As soon as I am done with the cake, another animatronic appears. It is not Chica. My stupid chip tells me it is toy bonnie or bon bon and that birthday kids can choose with character they want to bring out their cake. I reluctantly hand over the delicious cake to the bon bon character who thanks me breifly then leaves. Bon bon starts singing "Happy Birthday" and a very off key chorus joins. It's the kids, and I can figure that out without the gosh darn chip.then a voice sounds in my head and my voice says "Hi you have reached Freddy's pizza magical place for kids and adults alike this is Poppy how may I help you?" My fingers flew to my ear and just like when I volunteered for this job the chip took over. The other voice said, "Hi um I would like to schedule a birthday" a notebook and pen appeared in front of me after my hands flew to the pocket on the belt of my very poofy skirt. I write down some crap and then ask "what date, time, and party room?" She answers with some junk which I write down. Then finally I ask "and the nameof your birthday kid?" "Hilary" she replies. "Thank you and have a lovely day! We will see you on June 13 at 11:am!" I say. Relieved that is over I peek out the door to the kitchen. No kids. Awesome, I can do whatever. As soon as I walk out I feel a ringing in my ears and a pull taking me back to the kitchen. I run back. Into the kitchen, pausing on to close the doors. My chip tells me that during the open hours if I try to leave that will happen and if I do it too many times I will shut down. Great. Just great. I thought. So I returned to making pizzas.
------------------
Chica's p.o.v.
After I get the pizza from Poppy-she is such a great animatronic, I hope the chip doesn't drive her crazy-i take it to the tables and set one pizza at each end. Freddy is still onstage and says the normal announcements at pizza time. I make my way back onstage and we wait for bon bon, who had to bring cake to a party. Bon bon finally comes back and we start singing again.