╰┈➤ 𝗰. 𝗳𝗮𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄

Start from the beginning

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ kindhearted
╰┈➤ strongwilled
╰┈➤ courageous 

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗲𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀
╰┈➤ bad at communicating
╰┈➤ does not take care of herself 
╰┈➤ cold to the people around her 

༊*·˚ 𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵: ptsd, anxiety and depression.

༊*·˚ 𝗳𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘀/𝗰𝗼𝗻𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗻𝘀: the dark, enclosed and tight spaces.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗶𝘁𝘀: plays her hair whenever she is nervous. 

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
❛ 𝓉𝑜𝓎𝒾𝓃' 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓂 𝑜𝓁𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈 ❜
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐕

╰┈➤ 𝒶𝓅𝓅𝑒𝒶𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒸𝑒

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: cecelia has a rather striking appearance

༊*·˚ 𝗽𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: cecelia has a rather striking appearance. she has long bright auburn hair that falls in deep curls down to her mid back. she really does not even try with her hair on some days, though when she is going into battle she always has her hair pulled back into a crown braid so it would be hard for her opponent to grab and it would not get in the way. in contrast she has deep cat or vixen shaped blue eyes and long eyelashes, though she has a long scar narrowly missing her right eye. cecelia is a decently tall individual standing at around 5'7 though she has a rather slim, lanky and toned figure with little curves. she also has many freckles across her body, mainly her face, chest and arms. cecelia has a slim nose, though it is slightly crooked from being broken in battle, with a spray of freckles across it.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗮𝗶𝗿 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: she has long bright auburn hair that falls in deep curls down to her mid back. she really does not even try with her hair on some days, though when she is going into battle she always has her hair pulled back into a crown braid so it would be hard for her opponent to grab and it would not get in the way.

༊*·˚ 𝗲𝘆𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: she has deep cat or vixen shaped blue eyes and long eyelashes, though she has a long scar narrowly missing her right eye

༊*·˚ 𝗯𝗼𝗱𝘆 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: cecelia is a decently tall individual standing at around 5'7 though she has a rather slim, lanky and toned figure with little curves. she also has many freckles across her body, mainly her face, chest and arms.

༊*·˚ 𝗻𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝘀: cecelia has a slim nose, though it is slightly crooked from being broken in battle, with a spray of freckles across it.

༊*·˚ 𝗵𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 5'7

༊*·˚ 𝘄𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: 130 lbs

༊*·˚ 𝘀𝗰𝗮𝗿𝘀: cecelia has many scars across her figure from different trials in her life, though the most evident ones is a long scar across her right hand, whipping scars across her back and the scar that narrowly misses her right eye.